Immortals, time travelers or reincarnation?

Samstwitch

Guys please watch this video.

That is a chilling video! It's fabulous, thanks for posting. I don't think they are immortals. Some look like they are the same persons...others are just similar.

There is one way to know. An Immortal will not age! So if any of these guys have and/or are aging, then they cannot be Immortal. Edward, the character in Twilight, was immortal. I'll tell you who hasn't aged since he became famous is Rob Lowe. That guy just doesn't age. Check him out! :eek:

C_jami

That is a chilling video! It's fabulous, thanks for posting. I don't think they are immortals. Some look like they are the same persons...others are just similar.

There is one way to know. An Immortal will not age! So if any of these guys have and/or are aging, then they cannot be Immortal. Edward, the character in Twilight, was immortal. I'll tell you who hasn't aged since he became famous is Rob Lowe. That guy just doesn't age. Check him out! :eek:
Yea I don't think they are immortal :D but is a bit strange .. And ya some of the people look like they are young forever like this guy. Wish I will stay like this :))