Improve my psychic knowledge

duntpasstome

Thanks for your time and posts. They gave me new things to read up about, kundalini awakening sounds as tho it can be traumatic and the jedi philosophy sounds a good way to live your life but it's not for me. Thanks

JasperMoon

I am in touch with a spirit guide of sorts. His name is Jarrod. He likes to communicate on this site every once in awhile. I also believe there is a spirit world. I've visited it in my dreams. I've had dream visions as well. And God is for real! So, don't be a skeptic anymore. Just search Him out and you will find him. Maybe one chat time we can all do readings for one another. And see if anything comes to pass in the future. Do you want to learn how to communicate with the other side?

duntpasstome

I am in touch with a spirit guide of sorts. His name is Jarrod. He likes to communicate on this site every once in awhile. I also believe there is a spirit world. I've visited it in my dreams. I've had dream visions as well. And God is for real! So, don't be a skeptic anymore. Just search Him out and you will find him. Maybe one chat time we can all do readings for one another. And see if anything comes to pass in the future. Do you want to learn how to communicate with the other side?
The chat time readings would be great I'll keep a look out for the next one. I would like to be able to communicate with the other side but before I even contemplate trying to take any further steps one of my original questions was how does having this ability affect your close family and your own state of mind, if there say a chance of it affecting my loved ones then I wouldn't take it any further. That's why I'll keep learning first. Jarrod sounds cool tho.

JasperMoon

I haven't told my family. Just a few people I consider trustworthy. In the beginning it was driving me nuts and taking up a lot of time, but over time it settled down and it's a pretty much normal day for me otherwise. I hear a few jokes getting cracked once in awhile to make me laugh at times I shouldn't but otherwise it's okay.