Incredible product I found NANO GOLD not monotamoic

steven chiverton

greenish colour never herd of that before i south spun my colloidal silver and even subjected it to various frequency waves and again i have a very light amber colour colloidal silver from the changes from a light silver ion colour

steven chiverton

heres a picture using various frequency treatment methods of my colloidal silver the first picture i grab also one electrode at a time and substitute that by wrapping one hand at a time around the bottle to biologically interface my body with aura to it then change electrodes , next picture i wrap jumper Leeds around 4 bottle and have the especially modified neg electrode at the centre and the jumper cables wrapped around them all 3 rd picture is the whole set up, when u use my hand to interface with one bottle i grab the bottle with one hand and hold either electrodes in the other hand .

Attachments

• IMG_2585.jpg frenquency treatment of colliodal silver .jpg
    IMG_2585.jpg frenquency treatment of colliodal silver .jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2586.jpg frenquency treating 4 bottles of colliodal silver .jpg
    IMG_2586.jpg frenquency treating 4 bottles of colliodal silver .jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2587.jpg frenquency treatment whole set up.jpg
    IMG_2587.jpg frenquency treatment whole set up.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1

steven chiverton

heres the whole set up using some jumper Leeds surrounding the bottles in the last picture and run to one coper pipe electrode while the negative electrode is in the centre of the bottles so the ac frequency fields interact with the charged colloidal silver particles

steven chiverton

my theory is that if you have a bucket of river water with the tiniest amounts of colloidal gold in it you could possible concentrate it with my methods so when you shine a red laser through it it would be more concentrated so if you dont get a slight ruby red colloidal gold colour at least you can harvest it still cause the particles are bigger or clumped tother so it be easy to latter extract it i have no idea yet how much i can clump them together to increase particle size yet maybe repeating the methods may work im not sure yet

MODAT7

A colloid in medical use is usually 1-100nm (closer to monatomic is far more active). The smaller, the better, and the more easily it is absorbed into the body. A true colloid won't sediment out of the solvent. You're talking about concentrating (for whatever reason) to make a suspension. If you want a higher dosage of a colloid, you don't try to concentrate it further (which breaks it), you simply take more of it, preferrably in evenly spaced out intervals.

steven chiverton

yes smaller particles obsorbs better so strange as it is if its grey the water has to much silver ion taste so somehow my experiments are turning it to amber so i have to dilute them down to reduce that strong taste as for the larger silver particles well cant do much about that yet but i have some ideas , in the pipe line , gives me some ideas of transmuting lead into gold

steven chiverton

i south spin the fluids of my colloidal silver when i make it