Infinite Realities

John

Infinite Realities

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Oct 15 2004, 11:51 AM
So, is this how JT traveled through time? (Assuming he was the real deal) Say he travelled between universes where our \"big bang\" had happened 36 years earlier, therefore it was 2000 instead of 2036.

Maybe I'm totally off the mark.

Excellent insight! This is one of the possibilities. The possibilities, assuming he is the real deal, are numerous as to how his form of "time travel" could have occured.

Jean-Jacques Mass

Infinite Realities

John, I don't necessarily believe that there are an infinite number of multiple worlds. However, if this theory is true (and it needs much more proof before I accept that), then I believe that it would be expanding infinitely, in the same way that many people believe that the universe is expanding infinitely.

Fringan

Infinite Realities

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Oct 15 2004, 05:24 PM
*in a Frank Barone voice* Holy crap....

I didn't think it went THAT far down to the molecular level. Thanks for the links man :)

Jeez, so there's a universe in which the only difference is that you didn't put a period at the end of your sentance... Can it ever fill up with universes? I'm not quite sure what \"it\" is....

It should not just be molecular level, quantum level and even beyond. Id like to see a timeline as a number of frames, like a movie, each containing a still picture. One frame should be the smallest possible change in position or time.

I think you shouldn't say that every thing that happens creates a new universe though, if there are multiple universes they were probably created at the same time from the start, not created frame by frame as we go.. I wrote down my thoughts on the topic a while back in another thread. I'm just going to put a like to that because I don't feel like typing it all again :)

My older post

iooqxpooi

Infinite Realities

Sorry for not reading the stuff, but it would go down so far as to state that one particle had infinitely small difference of energy at one point of time(thus giving everything else an energy of the infinitely small number/infinity). So it's small, but really very big. One little thing effects everything, so it must go down to the smallest difference possible, all of the differences, then the second smallest diff., all of those, etc. That's why it is infinite.

walt willis

Timelines, Dimensions, and Multiverses.

First I'll cover timelines: I believe it is not another dimension, but it is just one that is in constant flux by some damn fools jumping around in time that causes the uncertainty factor.

Next is Dimensions: I think dimensions are the same as is the Multiverse and can be looked at as many different frequencies of energy out of phase from many other frequencies of existence.

NOW BLACK HOLES ARE VERY STRANGE!

This where it bumps my head...
I feel like there is much dark or weak energy between my ears when every I try to guess the purpose for a black hole holds for the cosmos.
I say Cosmos because the term covers both the known as well as the unknown.
Aliens may not even understand everything.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Alternative realities are just a theory. I personally am mix. Part of my body says that alternative realities aren't real, there would be too many realities. The other says there real, if alternate realities weren't real you wouldn't be able to change anything even if you had a time machine. So, most of my body says they are real. My guess, there isn't any alternative reality's until you make one. That basically means there's no alternate reality where your wearing a different t-shirt unless/until you go back in time and make it so that you are wearing that t-shirt. The down fall, you are stuck in that reality One side effect of TT.