Infinity and Returning to your Home Universe

Dragonchaser

That is true. What I noticed is that with people who have done time travel through technological methods is that there is a divergence. I don't know why as I don't know the technology used.

But with methods like Astral and other supernatural means one can always return to their home timeline. Same with time warps and slips as its a portal that connects two moments of the same timeline.

Divergence as in what specific sense ?

I do agree though .

TimeFlipper

@Dragonchaser
Malaki mentioned when we last saw him that it could be a long time before he returned to Paranormalis again, so i will assume what he meant was....A divergence is the point where two things split off from each other e.g. When you are walking in the woods and face a divergence in the path, you have to make a choice about which way to go..
I also looked at other explanations of divergence such as in maths which covered, operator del..vectors..flux and mass, which he could have meant i suppose...But personally i will choose his first option as he was seeing that the split off`s from his path were not allowing for a return to his original path (his home dimension)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@Dragonchaser
Malaki mentioned when we last saw him that it could be a long time before he returned to Paranormalis again, so i will assume what he meant was....A divergence is the point where two things split off from each other e.g. When you are walking in the woods and face a divergence in the path, you have to make a choice about which way to go..
I also looked at other explanations of divergence such as in maths which covered, operator del..vectors..flux and mass, which he could have meant i suppose...But personally i will choose his first option as he was seeing that the split off`s from his path were not allowing for a return to his original path (his home dimension)

Right, but if you used a computer to time travel, why wouldn't you be able to use the same computer to trace your steps BACK to where you came, before the split?

TimeFlipper

But Paula, the important thing is what you use the computer for...a computer on its own cannot transport you into time-travel, you have to use your computer only as a control point to which all the time-travel electronic systems are controlled from, and are therefore separate from the computer :)

Dragonchaser

Thanks guys (and gals :LOL:) ; so it seems electronic time travel have it's glitches ... :devil::devil::alien::alien:

Have not tried it before (meaning via electronic means) ; I will though as soon as I ca n get a quantum computer to begin with which will be finely spiced in it's core-code :cool::cool:

Angelhoney

Thanks guys (and gals :LOL:) ; so it seems electronic time travel have it's glitches ... :devil::devil::alien::alien:

Have not tried it before (meaning via electronic means) ; I will though as soon as I ca n get a quantum computer to begin with which will be finely spiced in it's core-code :cool::cool:
@Dragonchaser have you ever done physical time travel with magick spell?

Dragonchaser

@Dragonchaser have you ever done physical time travel with magick spell?

Not with a spell but through the power of the Craft yes .