Insane Magnetic Propulsion model

Harte

DC motors have already been fully developed. Your video is only conceptual.

Harte

Amin

So, what "further development" are you looking for?

Harte
development of magnetic airfoils

I'm not a smart guy or super intelligent. I'm building my own theory based on the Quran

According to the Quran, we cannot see nor collide with Jinn but they have weight:

[Quran 55.31] We [Allah] will settle your affair, both you of weight (man and jinn)

Dark Matter - we cannot see Dark Matter nor collide with it but we can detect its gravity.

Harte

So, what "further development" are you looking for?

Harte
development of magnetic airfoils

I'm not a smart guy or super intelligent. I'm building my own theory based on the Quran

According to the Quran, we cannot see nor collide with Jinn but they have weight:

[Quran 55.31] We [Allah] will settle your affair, both you of weight (man and jinn)

Dark Matter - we cannot see Dark Matter nor collide with it but we can detect its gravity.
Of course they have weight. They're made of smoke. Smoke has weight.

Harte

Bullethead21

That PM motor by Rolls Royce looks alot like or at least reminded me of the Searl device..........

The problem with the Searl was supposedly related to the process of making the magnets have more than one pair of North and South poles.…......Or rather the cost to do it.

I really never understood this problem or why another company has not "taken the ball and ran with it"........