ErinsOnlyColour

Over the last few months my sister and I have been witnessing frightening, unexplained sounds and events after I, alone preformed a black magik/witchcraft ritual where I summed a satanic entity to cause " not so good things" to happen to my father.

I was very upset with my dad who had abandoned us for another family and has been gone our whole lives. I really did not think anything of it and preforming this ritual was just to let emotions go.

i was asleep downstairs when I heard this huffing noise like a horse or bull would blowing air out. Maybe the dog had gotten down but he was definitely in the crate outside. This sent chills down my spine so I covered myself with the blanket, laying silently & dead still.

A few days ago at about 3:15-3:30 i heard a loud smashing ruckus coming from the basement like someone had broke in through the window and knocked over heavy objects on the way down which made the floor shake aggressively. The next morning I told my sister about this and she explained how she heard the same ruckus, at around the same time and how she has heard this 2 times in the last couple months and that she called the police to investigate. I too believed it was an intruder and cleared the house with my defense device to find nothing out of place.

Just now I was called into her room where she told me to listen to a obvious strange "cat-like" purring coming from the top of her bed but the exact location could not be pin pointed. There was absolutely no way her cat was the cause because the cat was asleep in the living room chair.

I lean towards " prove it " or skeptical before I credit any happenings as paranormal or wicked and the older I get the more strict I am on this but now we are frightened and stumped. Nobody knows about the ritual I had preformed.

i can not remember the exact ritual I had preformed. I do know it was by a self proclaimed witch in a coven. I do know that the entity I had called forth was of satanic descent. The entity in focus was not a happy entity, as in it would definitely not make peace/happiness to whom it was dispatched to.

All I remember about this ritual was having made an altar decorated with leaves, dirt, water, pentagrams that I made crafted from sticks, my dad's picture, burning black candles and sulfur. I had smeared my blood on the picture and calling forth this entity after reciting a passage just as the witch had said to. I then finished by burning the picture.

im not sure what to believe. Like I said I am more skeptical about paranormal. For the longest time I did not believe and the ritual was for just to let my negative emotions express so they would fade and not because I believed it would actually manifest.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yikes. Never mess with satan. You can use religion to cast him away, but I do not know your beliefs. If you believe, you can ask a religious professional for help, like a priest or minister. I'm not even 100% on the fence with "magick", but I'm in the mindset that I'm not going to mess with satan and find out if it is real or not. I won't even watch movies with exorcisms or demons anymore.

Be careful. Find help.

ErinsOnlyColour

What was the name you invoked?
Beelzebub and I am almost certain. This is one of the sigils I had ( not this specific one) made before doing what I had done. photos.jpg
Yikes. Never mess with satan. You can use religion to cast him away, but I do not know your beliefs. If you believe, you can ask a religious professional for help, like a priest or minister. I'm not even 100% on the fence with "magick", but I'm in the mindset that I'm not going to mess with satan and find out if it is real or not. I won't even watch movies with exorcisms or demons anymore.

Be careful. Find help.
It's hard to say how exactly I believe but since I was young our mother and her friends always dabbled in playing around with the Ouija board and necromancy. Eventually I gravitated towards the dark arts after making a friend in middle school who had been a satanist and his girlfriend who practiced Witchcraft. This had faded as I grew older, more preoccupied with the distractions of the system.

I couldn't imagine not watching horror movies because they're my favorite. I'd suggest watching Zygote,Rue or The Ritual as two of my favorite more recent a buuuuuut

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Have you had any weird things or events involving insects lately (flies-wasps-hornets) ?

Are you aware of the time things have happened and has it been around the same time
when you performed the invocation ?

If any of these things are currently happening...I may know what to do.

Any other things that are very out of the ordinary?

You may PM me if you wish, that way would guarantee privacy.

Wind7

ErinsOnlyColour

Have you had any weird things or events involving insects lately (flies-wasps-hornets) ?

Are you aware of the time things have happened and has it been around the same time
when you performed the invocation ?

If any of these things are currently happening...I may know what to do.

Any other things that are very out of the ordinary?

You may PM me if you wish, that way would guarantee privacy.

Wind7
Actually yes.
I'm surprised I hadn't mentioned this because when it happened it really disgusted me. There were several nights where I woke up with insects literally in bed with me under the covers.

The first time was a medium sized brownish black beetle with a large, round body with toothpick like legs. Then there was an earwig ( infestation) but those are common and a spider in my bed. I have never had insects in my bed. We also had a bad fly infestation for about 2 months but is now gone.

i remember being alone in the house and preforming the ritual at 3:00AM exactly and this was how it was instructed, that I remember. These bizarre happenings seem to manifest on random days ( will start taking notes) around the times of 2:30AM - 3:30Am

AS of now we are not aware of anything more but could be slipping our minds due to dramatic changes with society and everyone seeming to be dwelling in negativity and low spirits but at this time these are pretty random but common happenings.

Harte

Over the last few months my sister and I have been witnessing frightening, unexplained sounds and events after I, alone preformed a black magik/witchcraft ritual where I summed a satanic entity to cause " not so good things" to happen to my father.
tenor.gif?itemid=15970871

Harte

blackcrow777

Hey there!
You're very right! I did admit that I acted out of ignorance and with a lousy emotional frame. I have had some good help here on this forum. I'll definitely reconsider engaging in activities I know very little about.
good help here? are you shure? Here as i see it are many that dont know a shit about that.I just read most posts here about magick and mysticism and there is quite ignorance going on here.there are other forums where you can have contact with practitioners of some kind of magick or mysticism.Here that kind of ppl are rare.This is more forum for fun and talking bs without practical value.Thread about magick and occultism here is joke. To be fair there are here and there ppl that are on some kind of path but most of ppl here cling to ghosts and other stuff like that and dont have practical or base knowladge about magick and mysticism.