Intentionally Moving to Another Dimension

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Many of us have experienced time line changes that seem to have happened "by accident".

What if we all experiment and try to consciously change our dimension. There are things in this dimension that I am not happy with. So, I wonder if we can switch our consciousness to a new dimension with meditation or some other method. I am, of course, assuming we do not disappear from the original dimension.

I would like to do this without a device because I did not use one when I experienced the "change" for the first time.

Thoughts?

KaitoNishijou

NO ONE has experienced timeline changes (Unless there's a timetravel on this forum :LOL:). You can't move to other bodies of yourself and retain memories from another timeline due to something called THE BRAIN.

Believe it or not memory takes space in our brain and so you can't remember other timelines if you have never experienced them with your own, very current body:eek:

JackStagger

You mean the phase plane dimension, which is more like modulating your current dimension? Otherwise, Kaito is very likely correct to say you would not be simply able to travel your physical body to another dimension and retain much of who you are at all. Think of it this way, you can look into a nuclear reactor but there's no way you'd be able to jump down into one without extreme protection and a means to lift yourself out again. There will never be a more fitting place for us than where we are now, this planet in this dimension at this time, we would have to change drastically for that not to be true. We are our environment's animate actors, think of each of us like a single particle that could not cross another plane without unknown but likely significant consequences. In regard to the complex system of the human body it's basically assured to be ultimately fatal. Also factor in that time may work differently in another dimension, where you could have one thought every ten thousand years relative to this dimension. Imagine not being able to come back to your dimension because you haven't left yet or never will, and to do so would mean annihilation.

Phasing would be quite simple in comparison, but it is a parlour trick compared to dimensional travel.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
NO ONE has experienced timeline changes (Unless there's a timetravel on this forum :LOL:). You can't move to other bodies of yourself and retain memories from another timeline due to something called THE BRAIN.

Do you have evidence to support this theory that we cannot move our consciousness to a new dimension? What facts bring you to this
conclusion? Just curious.

Believe it or not memory takes space in our brain and so you can't remember other timelines if you have never experienced them with your own, very current body:eek:

Memories are recorded using electricity, a type of energy that cannot be created nor destroyed, so it has always existed, and I believe it plays a role in consciousness and the concept of a "soul".

I found this little tidbit online:

"Energy is transferred from one object to another when a reaction takes place. Energy comes in many forms and can be transferred from one object to another as heat, light, or motion, to name a few. For the blue ball to move to the position of the green ball, energy must be given to the blue ball. " -http://www.chemeddl.org

So, why wouldn't our memories and/or consciousness be able to be moved? It seems as if we have to create some sort of reaction to make it happen.

My next question would be, how can we trigger this?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Several people here would disagree with you about that statement.

Yes! Me being one of them. Go buy a new car! Now you are on a timeline where you own a new car. It is quite apparent that our choices and actions move us along a zig zag path through time of our own choosing.

I tried impersonating a version of myself on another timeline as an experiment to see if my consciousness would transfer to his timeline. It worked! My idea was to see if there was a version of myself that was extremely careless about his appearance. So I put on my T-shirt inside out and backwards. Also a different colored sock on each foot. And a different shoe on each foot. I decided to walk around the block. When I got home there was an immediate anomaly that I noticed right away. The mirror I had on the wall was moved a foot to the right. Of course I have a very good detail memory.

KaitoNishijou

Do you have evidence to support this theory that we cannot move our consciousness to a new dimension? What facts bring you to this
conclusion? Just curious.
Yes, my evidence is the very simple understanding of memories, the brain and timetravel by itself. I have experience dealing with people who claimed to have time traveled or switched timelines and for all I know they were all frauds.
Memories are recorded using electricity, a type of energy that cannot be created nor destroyed, so it has always existed, and I believe it plays a role in consciousness and the concept of a "soul".
Please refrain from using the term "soul" when discussing science as there is no proof of such thing's existence.
Memory is NOT energy therefore it cannot be transferred, it takes energy to "record" it and "run" it. Just like it takes a mascule energy to remember it's state after an exercise and to operate. But memories by themselves are built out of neurons meaning that they are physical matter thus they cannot move with you to a different timeline.

Yes! Me being one of them. Go buy a new car! Now you are on a timeline where you own a new car. It is quite apparent that our choices and actions move us along a zig zag path through time of our own choosing.

I tried impersonating a version of myself on another timeline as an experiment to see if my consciousness would transfer to his timeline. It worked! My idea was to see if there was a version of myself that was extremely careless about his appearance. So I put on my T-shirt inside out and backwards. Also a different colored sock on each foot. And a different shoe on each foot. I decided to walk around the block. When I got home there was an immediate anomaly that I noticed right away. The mirror I had on the wall was moved a foot to the right. Of course I have a very good detail memory.
Sounds quite paranormal to me:LOL:
@Jikan Yugami your opinion?

JackStagger

(...)Please refrain from using the term "soul" when discussing science as there is no proof of such thing's existence.
Memory is NOT energy therefore it cannot be transferred, it takes energy to "record" it and "run" it. Just like it takes a mascule energy to remember it's state after an exercise and to operate. But memories by themselves are built out of neurons meaning that they are physical matter thus they cannot move with you to a different timeline.

Well, technically quantum physics disagrees with her, and in different ways your own conclusions. Information is energy, that's literally all it is. One simple example is the magnetic core memory unit from the days of early computing, that energy is in the form of magnetism. But energy is simply the kinetic relationships between quantum actors. "God does not play dice with the universe", as Albert Einstein would say. There is no handwavium way of transitioning your consciousness to another vessel, though there's nothing that says it is impossible. As far as humans being myopic big bags of simple chemicals and charges, that's mostly spot on.