Interested Tinkerer

solderjunkie

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and thought I would give a shout out and introduce myself. I'm general purpose tinkerer and an electronics hobbyist who can't seem to stop inquiring into the paranormal. I found this forum at random and decided to register.

I've been kicking around several ideas for experimental paranormal communication devices for years and have what I feel are several novel approaches and thought maybe I ought to share here.

Without going into detail too specifically, I'm interested in femtoamp level measurements of flux within an isolated, shielded growth medium paired with various types of resonators, constructed from a variety of materials. The premise being, if an 'entity' for lack of a better word, were to be able to reliably exert itself, it will require extremely sensitive equipment to pick up as well as an attractant.

I became fascinated with this area of science after an OOBE manifested during which I essentially existed as a ghost - saw people vividly, traveled widely, but was unable to be seen or heard by anyone. I know it sounds a bit strange but my immediate reaction was the envision a device which utilized a simple substrate - the more simple the better - because I felt as I passed 'through' organic things that they could sense it, so, while it might not be a very well grounded hypothesis, I do want to give this premise a try. The reason for being concerned with amperes versus volts or other forms of measurement is simply because it's financially feasible to obtain extremely sensitive ammeters and most others of the ranges I'm considering important.

That's me in a nutshell, a tinkerer with a wild idea that I want to try using a restored keithley ammeter and some leaded glass and germanium resonator coils and whatnot, I haven't begun construction of this yet, but I thought it might be pertinent to this forum.

NaturalPhilosopher

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and thought I would give a shout out and introduce myself. I'm general purpose tinkerer and an electronics hobbyist who can't seem to stop inquiring into the paranormal. I found this forum at random and decided to register.

I've been kicking around several ideas for experimental paranormal communication devices for years and have what I feel are several novel approaches and thought maybe I ought to share here.

Without going into detail too specifically, I'm interested in femtoamp level measurements of flux within an isolated, shielded growth medium paired with various types of resonators, constructed from a variety of materials. The premise being, if an 'entity' for lack of a better word, were to be able to reliably exert itself, it will require extremely sensitive equipment to pick up as well as an attractant.

I became fascinated with this area of science after an OOBE manifested during which I essentially existed as a ghost - saw people vividly, traveled widely, but was unable to be seen or heard by anyone. I know it sounds a bit strange but my immediate reaction was the envision a device which utilized a simple substrate - the more simple the better - because I felt as I passed 'through' organic things that they could sense it, so, while it might not be a very well grounded hypothesis, I do want to give this premise a try. The reason for being concerned with amperes versus volts or other forms of measurement is simply because it's financially feasible to obtain extremely sensitive ammeters and most others of the ranges I'm considering important.

That's me in a nutshell, a tinkerer with a wild idea that I want to try using a restored keithley ammeter and some leaded glass and germanium resonator coils and whatnot, I haven't begun construction of this yet, but I thought it might be pertinent to this forum.
very cool idea
if you can replicate your OOBE experience you yourself can trigger the devices under controlled conditions.
yeah organic matter has one unique quality, it can sense energy from other dimensions.
so think of electrically polarized organic matter.

one little secret about OOBE trips is if you fly into a high tension(high voltage) power line it traps ya and pulls ya along until it grounds out. same way Instrumental Transcommunication(ITC) stuff works to detect ghosts.

keelynet years ago posted a schematic for a chakra detector. Was an iron wire pancake coil with silk fabric insulation between the windings. It was attached to a battery and the leads were connected to an op-amp current leakage detection circuit. When the setup was placed in a cookie tin box(faraday cage) and placed over a human chakra a buzzer attached to the leakage current op-amp would produce a pulsating sound.

silk(organic matter) changes it's dielectric strength when exposed to 'spiritual energy' which passes right through faraday cages. Means it's not electromagnetic.

could put your spiritual finger through the silk to change it's dielectric constant and thereby communicate. Perhaps learn morse code. Hehe.

a simple iron plate capacitor sandwiched with silk dielectric would work. Ideally you'd want steel foil so you can make a film capacitor for more capacitance. Normal charged capacitors also work but the ghost cannot interact as well unless it's in specific locations. The iron and silk make it more practical to use anywhere. The higher the voltage the better. Means it diverges into the astral dimension more for the ghost to interact with.

since you can easily time travel when astral projecting. The 'ghost' you interact with might be yourself.

Last edited:

solderjunkie

You make quite a few good points, I've studied the work of Reich and his concepts of cosmic superimposition and of course orgone as applies to this theory. I'm not one to easily buy into the 'energy' idea so much, not in the common sense anyway.

A wide variety of facts have brought me to the conclusion that the Aether is real and that counterspacial (aetheric) flux will indeed cause micro-flux in organic matter, I think it may play an important role in the growth effect of electromagnetism.

I also studied insofar as it can be studied, the work of David LaPointe and his unique magnets, I would like to construct a resonator utilizing his hypothesis to 'focus' magnetism on a specific point - the trigger in this setup - with a variety of amplification strategies.

The way I see it, why most of these different devices and attempts are so hit-or-miss is because there is significant flux in counterspace - field perturbations, compression, ELF/HF flux, etc. I think the key to making a device which is stable and reliable really perhaps boils down to two things. 1. A reliable modality of highly sensitive measurement and accompanying amplification - and processing and 2.A reliable way to attract entities.

My OOBE and numerous others I've researched led me to the belief that the attraction is absolutely essential because while in this altered state it was very apparent to me that it was a realm outside of time and to catch the attention of an entity you must be open to numerous divergent methods.

I think when I do begin this process I'll post photos and tell everyone how it's going. I wish the mainstream was more open to these kind of projects, it saddens me that YT and other venues are so full of frauds and so lacking in any serious attempts at this, we live in the golden age of electronics in many ways and yet so few pursue these kind of things. I dug around a lot and was unable to find anyone who tried this overall approach.

Thank you for your positive reply, I appreciate it and I appreciate any ideas you have.

NaturalPhilosopher

You make quite a few good points, I've studied the work of Reich and his concepts of cosmic superimposition and of course orgone as applies to this theory. I'm not one to easily buy into the 'energy' idea so much, not in the common sense anyway.

A wide variety of facts have brought me to the conclusion that the Aether is real and that counterspacial (aetheric) flux will indeed cause micro-flux in organic matter, I think it may play an important role in the growth effect of electromagnetism.

I also studied insofar as it can be studied, the work of David LaPointe and his unique magnets, I would like to construct a resonator utilizing his hypothesis to 'focus' magnetism on a specific point - the trigger in this setup - with a variety of amplification strategies.

The way I see it, why most of these different devices and attempts are so hit-or-miss is because there is significant flux in counterspace - field perturbations, compression, ELF/HF flux, etc. I think the key to making a device which is stable and reliable really perhaps boils down to two things. 1. A reliable modality of highly sensitive measurement and accompanying amplification - and processing and 2.A reliable way to attract entities.

My OOBE and numerous others I've researched led me to the belief that the attraction is absolutely essential because while in this altered state it was very apparent to me that it was a realm outside of time and to catch the attention of an entity you must be open to numerous divergent methods.

I think when I do begin this process I'll post photos and tell everyone how it's going. I wish the mainstream was more open to these kind of projects, it saddens me that YT and other venues are so full of frauds and so lacking in any serious attempts at this, we live in the golden age of electronics in many ways and yet so few pursue these kind of things. I dug around a lot and was unable to find anyone who tried this overall approach.

Thank you for your positive reply, I appreciate it and I appreciate any ideas you have.
I agree. There's a huge volume of alternative not just theories but experimental setups and results. It's amazing people just ignore it all. Guess we're in the most decadent age. People are 'too busy'. Youtube people have the attention span of a gnat. They usually(not always) make lazily formed conclusions.

Anyways the good is all this stuff is public for serious students. Ripe for the picking.

Yeah the aether is real, funny how people think it was disproven. The aether theories specifically say that it is a material medium. Look at the near infinite varieties of physical material. Liquids, gases, solids, all the inbetween states, etc...the aether was only disproven to have one characteristic under specific circumstances in a specific area.

Anyways yeah basically all this 'energy' is like what Dollard coined as 'counterspace'. Which just implies a new symmetry to space, as opposed to the 3 vectors at right angles being the only symmetry aka '3d space'. The other term is orgone, vril, prana, odic force, vital force, radiant energy(tesla), pyramid energy, lifeforce, whatever. Just one thing.

Nomenclature is obviously not defined cuz that would require consensus by the academic community who has gone full retard. Oh wells...we don't need them anyway, science never stops no matter what. There's a massive community of scientists that study this but keep it discreet. They all share.

Unfortunately most people interested in these topics are themselves highly unstable and unethical. It's the main reason for all the secrecy. This stuff attracts evil people. Obviously cuz look at the cabal/deep state. They have it all, cuz they studied the hardest. Some seriously dark people on para, rest are competitive self absorbed types.

solderjunkie

I think the key to all this is understanding that our anthropology and cosmology is intentionally highly misleading. I spent a great deal of time studying megalithic structures and thinking of the implications. This led me to believe that certain groups know full well what the implication of these ruins is and have deigned to keep this information from us.

I question if it's for a good or a bad reason. I long ago realized that there was an intentional effort to churn through the age of low-cost petrochemicals as quickly as possible - probably because it was considered that efficient use would lead to even greater disasters than peak oil.

Certainly many technologies exist which are kept from mainstream adoption - why? I can only speculate.

I agree many elites are evil though, human nature is weak when it's not hardened by the vagaries and challenges of life. It's easy to adopt an amoral perspective when your fed a daily diet of supremacy mixed with no notions of empathy based upon personal suffering.

History repeats itself however and what seems evident to me is that megalithic structures required power of some kind to construct. I have listened carefully to many different arguments, they all have gaping holes - i.e. some can explain limestone geopolymer, but cannot explain fine/detailed carvings, nor the engineering, the equinox alignment of 25K+ years, the paracas skulls, the perfect asymmetrical stone walls, etc.

Maybe it's no mistake the most powerful secret society adopted egyptian iconography and of course, their name!. :D

NaturalPhilosopher

I think the key to all this is understanding that our anthropology and cosmology is intentionally highly misleading. I spent a great deal of time studying megalithic structures and thinking of the implications. This led me to believe that certain groups know full well what the implication of these ruins is and have deigned to keep this information from us.

I question if it's for a good or a bad reason. I long ago realized that there was an intentional effort to churn through the age of low-cost petrochemicals as quickly as possible - probably because it was considered that efficient use would lead to even greater disasters than peak oil.

Certainly many technologies exist which are kept from mainstream adoption - why? I can only speculate.

I agree many elites are evil though, human nature is weak when it's not hardened by the vagaries and challenges of life. It's easy to adopt an amoral perspective when your fed a daily diet of supremacy mixed with no notions of empathy based upon personal suffering.

History repeats itself however and what seems evident to me is that megalithic structures required power of some kind to construct. I have listened carefully to many different arguments, they all have gaping holes - i.e. some can explain limestone geopolymer, but cannot explain fine/detailed carvings, nor the engineering, the equinox alignment of 25K+ years, the paracas skulls, the perfect asymmetrical stone walls, etc.

Maybe it's no mistake the most powerful secret society adopted egyptian iconography and of course, their name!. :D

yeah I agree with all your points.
it's interesting how oil, natural gas and coal can't be turned into a massive weapon.
yes they're dirty, yes they cause geopolitical probs but nothing like the horror of a free energy weapon.

so yup, elites suppress tech and the result is we're both protected from the worst possible horrors but at the same time endangered by the current world.

remember, it's not only the elites that is the issue.
It's also normal people who've been alcoholics for 40+ years and will instantly build tech to destroy us all if it became public. Disclosure is pretty dangerous in light of irresponsible people.
How many 'good' people loved bush and hillary for decades? this is not a good sign.

so in this weird situation, what to do?
are irresponsible normal people holding the rest of us hostage?
are elites just a symptom of a larger problem with the general public?
you witness it even here on paranormalis

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension. -Nikola Tesla"