Interview me

Num7

Administrator
Staff
don't bother teaching anyone in this time period about time travel
everyone on para is a knownothing
Don't call others retards, it's not cool. We come here to discuss and have a good time. It's okay to disagree with something or someone, but do so in a respectful way.

Tron1

I'm an old man at 40? For real? I look like I can pass for 25. I've been asked for my I.D. card two weeks ago. The guy nearly passed out. I'm as athletic and young as they come. I play video games halo 5 at night. I grind all the time. Yeah you can play halo 5 with me any time. I invite anyone. I grew up playing 4 different sports. I got into time travel to show that I'm not just a jock. That I can be smart if I want to. My IQ is better than what I'm pulling for my weight. I got a pacemaker not a r word. I spend most of my time writing what I remember from my HDR trips. Yes I am claiming the HDR does work. You always come back no matter how long the trip was.

NaturalPhilosopher

I'm an old man at 40? For real? I look like I can pass for 25. I've been asked for my I.D. card two weeks ago. The guy nearly passed out. I'm as athletic and young as they come. I play video games halo 5 at night. I grind all the time. Yeah you can play halo 5 with me any time. I invite anyone. I grew up playing 4 different sports. I got into time travel to show that I'm not just a jock. That I can be smart if I want to. My IQ is better than what I'm pulling for my weight. I got a pacemaker not a r word. I spend most of my time writing what I remember from my HDR trips. Yes I am claiming the HDR does work. You always come back no matter how long the trip was.
hey tron