Interview with Reptilian female Lacerta

OakFieldAlienz444

I was searching for alien life reptilian. The Pentagon in the USA is about to declassify UFO information.

Not exactly but sort of. The report is basically literally going to declare nothing.
Yes you heard me----nothing that we don't already know.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Their is a lot of information in the two links to wrap your head around.

Do you know about the alien reptilian male that was at area-51 years ago?

steven chiverton

theres a link in the paranormalis to the scrpt of the reptilian interview ive seen it and read it and it was interesting and confirms some of what was said in the roswell interview by matilda mac nroy if ive got he name right as for the other one seen that to , i find it a bit hard to swallow how a line of words can reveal the reptilian taking humen forms , its not really magic as to make things happen by word

NaturalPhilosopher

lucerta projected a false image directly into everyone's brains of a human woman.
she walked around a full reptilian without any holographic tech, any cloaking tech at all.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

lucerta projected a false image directly into everyone's brains of a human woman.
she walked around a full reptilian without any holographic tech, any cloaking tech at all.

I've heard Reptilians have this ability but please tell us how you know specifically that Lacerta herself did this?
Just a gut level feeling or.....what?