Inviting negative energies in

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'd probably be afraid of entities either following me afterwards, or haunting my place. That's why I'd probably don't do it.

That said, I'll admit that I played Ouija once. But we didn't do anything crazy. That's not like we actually invited any sort of evil malevolent entities.

Goingsomewhere?

Hey guys, what is your theory of inviting demonic entities in while watching supernatural horrors and using a spirit box. Should you do it at home or not? Is it as bad as a ouiji board?
Well while I feel negative energies (always being around 1-3am) if I happen to react in a way as smiling and saying hello the evil feeling goes away and I can no longer feel a presence. Not saying that's what I want but that's what happens.

Miniature

Um...no. What keeps me from getting invaded by demonic entities while watching scary movies is knowing that they are make believe and not real life. Real life, I have found, is a million times more horrifying than any movie director could dream up. I watch them to keep my brain strong.

Don't do anything weird while watching scary movies. It's what they want you to do anyway. They love real life carnage and encourage it.

Don't add fuel to the fire. This world is already a horror show. If you want proof, check out some death photos of casualties of war, gunshot suicides, murders, child victims, etc., to see the worst of the worst. Sometimes you have to see the worst to understand what this world is about.

You don't need a damn spirit box to see real life horrors. If that's what you want to see, look it up. Then tell me if you really want that in front of your face. If you really want to witness up close and first hand.

ParaGirlProductions

Hey guys, what is your theory of inviting demonic entities in while watching supernatural horrors and using a spirit box. Should you do it at home or not? Is it as bad as a ouiji board?
I used an Ouija Board and nothing happened, Personally I don't go for Ghost Boxes, I much prefer to use the traditional method of recording audio to get EVP's, BUT, no one should ever do things like this, especially if they don't understand what can happen, once you invite something negative in your home then chances are, you're stuck with it, So it's best not to invite it in, in the first place, it's like inviting a killer into your home equipped with a knife and a gun. You just wouldn't take that chance xx

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@ParaGirlProductions I liek the way you see it, I feel exactly the same about negative entities. Some people try to interact with them for fun, for example, teenagers having fun. Sometimes, they can end up with pretty serious problems.

TimeFlipper

I still get scared everytime i watch that movie, The Exorcist..
Last year they were showing some clips that were removed from the movie, and the scariest was when the possessed girl went down the stairs doing a handstand!!

Even while im typing this, hairs are standing up on the back of my neck!

There were reports back in 1976 of the girl who played the possessed part actually DID get possessed by a real evil entity...

Wind7

Staff
I still get scared everytime i watch that movie, The Exorcist..
Last year they were showing some clips that were removed from the movie, and the scariest was when the possessed girl went down the stairs doing a handstand!!

Even while im typing this, hairs are standing up on the back of my neck!

There were reports back in 1976 of the girl who played the possessed part actually DID get possessed by a real evil entity...

Here's a little something that inspired the movie...

Do You Know the Terrifying ‘Real-Life’ Possession Story That Inspired ‘The Exorcist’? | Video | TheBlaze.com

As for Linda Blair being actually possessed....I don't think so,
it was all just a rumour.....

Repossessed-poster.jpg

.....Maybe...... ;)

neurotic_doll

I'm really big with keeping negative energy out of my home. I've kicked "friends" when they told me they talk to spirits and stuff lol. It terrifies me. I've had some horrifying experiences and make sure to keep my daughter from ever experienced what I did. I have symbols of protection in my home and keep animals with us. I even have symbols of protection tattooed on me lol. I don't allow Bibles or anything about the Christian deity in my home. Absolutely nothing that can have spirits attach themselves to it is allowed in my home. I'm pretty eccentric about it now that I think of it.