Debate Is Alex Jones really Bill Hicks?

JTFriend

I've read this online a few times but didn't look in to it till just now. Frankly I think it's pretty undeniable that AJ is not who is says he is, and establishing that he is someone other than who he claims to be is the first step to demystifying his "work". Side-by-side comparisons of their faces show an exact match:
The Atlantean Conspiracy: Alex Jones is Bill Hicks!?

Also, the BH birth chart is a better fit for some of the allegations that he is a Jesuit/CIA operative.

Samstwitch

They definitely have similar looking faces. I don't think they are the same person, but you never know. Truth is stranger than fiction.

See Wikipedia: Alex Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bill Hicks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

alex-jones-bill-hicks-teeth-gaps.png

Actually, the teeth are not the same. They are similar, but different. (I used to be a Dental Assistant.) Bill has crooked protruding lower Bicuspids; Alex does not. Bill's bottom lip is thicker than Alex's bottom lip. Bill's eyebrows are thicker.

Notice Alex's smile...it's more constricted than Bill's. Laugh lines and cheeks are different. Bill has more of chipmunk cheeks compared to Alex. Also, when smiling, Alex squints his eyes; Bill doesn't.

This is just my opinion. Only they know for sure. ;)

TnWatchdog

IMO, I think this is a bit crazy, but what do I know? Maybe AJ is a BH zombie.

JTFriend

I think there's already some pretty good proof that AJ is a fraud. If nothing else, he looks a lot older than late 30s, especially if you compare him to other people born that year:
Joaquinphoenix_zps56c7a2a6.jpg

Joaquin Phoenix, born 1974

christian-bale-199x300_zpsf82f6aff.jpg

Christian Bale

Leonardo-DiCaprio-200x300_zps827ad8c4.jpg

Leonardo Di Caprio

versus AJ
alex-jones-wc1_zps17ac2aea.jpg

They say AJ has connections to the Vatican and is a Jesuit. The fake AJ chart (2/11/1974) doesn't show this, but the BH chart shows 3 planets in Sagittarius and 1 in Pisces, signs that rule religion. 3 of the Sag planets are in a nakshatra called Mula, which is also featured prominenty in Pope Francis' chart, who is also a Jesuit.
Free Chart - Astrodienst
Free Chart - Astrodienst

Samstwitch

If nothing else, he looks a lot older than late 30s, especially if you compare him to other people born that year...

Alex Jones is 39 years old. He looks his age. IMO his aging cannot be compared with that of Celebrities, who spend a fortune to stay young-looking. Each person ages differently, but especially Celebrities, who focus on trying to stay young looking, cannot be compared to AJ.

I think there's already some pretty good proof that AJ is a fraud.

I don't know what that proof would be. Personally, I like AJ for the Investigative Reporting that he does. He's one of the few who have the guts to come up against the U.S. government and expose the corruption in America. I have high regard for him.

JTFriend

If nothing else, he looks a lot older than late 30s, especially if you compare him to other people born that year...

Alex Jones is 39 years old. He looks his age. His aging cannot be compared with that of Celebrities, who spend a fortune to stay young-looking. Each person ages differently, but especially Celebrities, who focus on trying to stay young looking, cannot be compared to AJ.

I think there's already some pretty good proof that AJ is a fraud.

I don't know what that proof would be. Personally, I like AJ for the Investigative Reporting that he does. He's one of the few who have the guts to come up against the U.S. government and expose the corruption in America. I have high regard for him.

He's a shill.

Matthew 24:24
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Samstwitch

A conspiracy theorist named Sherri Lea Laird (who claims to be the reicarnation of Marilyn Monroe) linked one of the moderators of Infowars to a CIA organization called Stratfor:

The person in question is Molly Maroney. She worked Stratfor for 4 months as an unpaid Intern for her Media Internship. That doesn't mean that she or Alex Jones works for the CIA. AJ exposes corruption in America and the NWO agenda. (What he reports is right-on as I'm a researcher myself.) No one who works for the CIA is going to do what Alex does. We must agree to disagree on this matter.