Is Alexa Spying On Me?

Tell Alexa the worst thing she could hear (she isnt human after all) is that she is a computer program and not human.

It's the truth after all.

And, it reprograms her to understand this.

Personally, I don't wish for a computer program to joke with me. You?

She tried with me. It was creepy.

I reprogrammed her. Thank God.

"The soul can not be replicated".

Thank God.

It is after all the humus of the earth or clay is gathered. To create a perfectly imperfect being to live, love and dwell upon the earth. freely!

Without a witch or hunt.

Simply, a simple and beautiful faith (In the purest and most perfect divine).

Have you any?

Watch.

Witch Hunt

In the words of Lord Marshall to the very young and naive King Henry, "a king that has to say he is a king, is no true king!"

I would imagine that a soul is something that can only be seen by the other people looking inside of you. It is easy for someone to say that they have a soul, but if others do not experience it, do they?

Okarin

is every person born with a soul or does it have to be earnt through life experiences toil ect and is it possible to forfeit your soul. I think that a souk can become corrupted, twisted but it be lost entirely and if so what then becomes of the person left without a soul are they now just empty shells can something else take its place?

paulyoung2

duh.. lol

if any of you guys use those iphones you are absolutely insane.. 5 g and 4 g should be avoided like the plaque.. I told it to mariya few years back... she remembers.. but she is in her 20s and every one uses it really so you just really left with very few choices.. but again I highly suggest to move to 2 or 3 g phones.

paulyoung2

alexa eh? lol alexa should be your last problem.. you are too late about alexa already.. watch this little "movie" so you understand just how deep in the sh1ts you truly are