Debate Is anyone being abducted anymore?

BlastTyrant

I am very familiar with odd dreams, And it does sound like you potentially had a ET experience. Some people only have one, others will have many.

I think the ETs may have stopped because they have finished with their reasons for abducting people ie- the experiments in infiltrating humans, implanting alien souls into humans, increasing the intelligence of children and doing who knows what else. I think they are ready to reveal themselves pretty soon. Maybe within the next ten years or so...

Abnormaltruth

I had an abduction 'dream' last summer. I still think about it. It's so clear yet I don't remember a lot. It was the day before I moved to where I am now and I remember being glad because I hoped they wouldn't find me again.

It was sleep paralysis but I saw a bright light coming down my hallway. I couldn't move and I tried so hard to reach for my husband. It felt like my eyes were closed but I could see the light. I felt my husbands hand touch my leg and everything went dark. But I remember he was turned away from me, so there was no way he could have touched my leg without reaching back awkwardly. I had pain my knee for a few months after that.

I wonder if something happened, but I don't know. It could have just been a dream combined with sleep paralysis. I've had sleep paralysis many times before, but never like this. Never with this much fear. Never struggling so hard to reach my husband. I know a girl who I talk to online who used to live here and she's seen a UFO hovering over a park a few blocks away from where I lived. My husband has also taken pictures of UFO's near our old house.

I agree with blast you may have been taken. IDK how many times I said it was just a dream untill something physical appears that you can not deny.

Whitelight

I've had one other experience that rings out as being Alien. I've seen a lot of shadow people when I was younger, especially at this one house. Before I lived there, when I was probably 6 or 7, I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a shadow of two figures in my door way. It looked like the classic grey, large head and skinny body. One little and one short, standing next to each other. I remember screaming and running because when I looked at them, they turned left and walked away. To the left of my door was the bathroom and my mom's bedroom. I was scared that whatever it was was going to get her. I remember waking her up and her telling me to go to bed. It was so dark and she never turned on lights, just told me to go away.

Also in the house we lived in after, there was a time I was laying in my bed and looking at the wall at night. The light of the neighbours security light was shining through the window and on the wall. I saw a big head rise up and look in. It was so large. My bedroom window was above a stairwell so it would have to be pretty tall to be up there. I just remember shutting my eyes really tightly and willing it to go away and I don't remember anything after that.

This was a lot to get out. I haven't shared too much before. It's nice to have a place where I can come and talk. I think anyone other than my husband or my mom would think I was crazy.

Abnormaltruth

I've had one other experience that rings out as being Alien. I've seen a lot of shadow people when I was younger, especially at this one house. Before I lived there, when I was probably 6 or 7, I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a shadow of two figures in my door way. It looked like the classic grey, large head and skinny body. One little and one short, standing next to each other. I remember screaming and running because when I looked at them, they turned left and walked away. To the left of my door was the bathroom and my mom's bedroom. I was scared that whatever it was was going to get her. I remember waking her up and her telling me to go to bed. It was so dark and she never turned on lights, just told me to go away.

Also in the house we lived in after, there was a time I was laying in my bed and looking at the wall at night. The light of the neighbours security light was shining through the window and on the wall. I saw a big head rise up and look in. It was so large. My bedroom window was above a stairwell so it would have to be pretty tall to be up there. I just remember shutting my eyes really tightly and willing it to go away and I don't remember anything after that.

This was a lot to get out. I haven't shared too much before. It's nice to have a place where I can come and talk. I think anyone other than my husband or my mom would think I was crazy.

Thanks for telling some of your story! It's not easy to tell experiences sometimes but when your in good company it helps. Oh about the shadow people. I'd like to differentiate these two things. What you saw was probably the "Greys" cloaking or it was just dark in your room.
Shadow people are usually a tall dark entity sometimes wearing a hat, that kind of thing. Sometimes they have glowing eyes and so on.
I just wanted to point that out because if you go do research on shadow people it won't help you with learing about the aliens.
I have a 2 year old daughter and I'm going to keep a ear out when she tells me stuff. Just incase something is happening to her. Hopefully the abductions have stopped and I won't have to worry about that. I'm not sure if I think alien abduction has stopped. Just does not seem likely and UFO sightings have gone up alot this year again so there still visiting here.

Whitelight

Yeah, the other shadow people I've seen were tall and somewhat whispy, moving around quickly. They were always going up and down the hall at night and sometimes looking in my bedroom door.

My daughter is almost one and a half. She was pointing and talking at something yesterday but there was nothing there. Freaked me out!

Abnormaltruth

Yeah, the other shadow people I've seen were tall and somewhat whispy, moving around quickly. They were always going up and down the hall at night and sometimes looking in my bedroom door.

My daughter is almost one and a half. She was pointing and talking at something yesterday but there was nothing there. Freaked me out!

lol yea my daughter is 20 months. She points at things to but she also hands me invisible objects and then laughs. Wow you had shadow people also? They sound scary I might have seen one before but idk. It freaked me out at the time. I was in the kitchen and I looked to see if my girlfriend was sitting at her computer desk and a shadow person was sitting in her chair. Which is weird because there usaully reported to be moving around and stuff. I went back to the kitchen, looked back out again and it was gone so who knows. It wasn't to tall it seems, not wearing a hat. IDK about the eyes I had a sideways view of it I guess it was looking at the computer monitor.

trekie4ever

Abducted? No... Changeling? Yes. I think my ex is one. I started figuring shit out and she's been saying weird as fuck stuff. Sorry for the language. Not abducted. Like this from birth I suspect. But if not around 7 or 8.

BlastTyrant

Well Hybrids do have to do with alien abduction don't they? and Stan is currently the most sought after and popular case in Alien Abduction since according to him his wife and his friends and experts it is still happening to this day.