Is anyone here looking for a test subject to conduct a time travel experiment?

bowtiesarecool

just wondering.... o_0

Let me know if you get any serious replies, Curious Girl. We'll hold each other's hand, lol.

But oppmur does have a point about taking off on such a journey with someone you don't know.

I can just picture some dirty old man jetting around in a time machine instead of a sports car, trying to pick up young girls.:eek:

"Hey, baby, want a ride in my time machine?"

Then again...if it was the doctor..my answer would be a resounding "YES!" and he's the oldest of men. ;)

Romeo Anderson

Time travel is very very dangerous; I would not volunteer for such a risky adventure with parties unknown. When you look back at the Montauk projects with all their modern and sophisticated equipment, their were many people that was sent through time that were then lost forever. The Montauk people could send someone through time to almost any given location. And in many of the early experiments they were unable to bring that person back or they lost contact with them and they were lost forever in that time..

Can you please be more specific? How will they get lost at that time? Where do you think they will go to?
Do you think they have died?

mistertimes

There is nothing wrong with not being able to come back.

The humans going to mars wont be back either.

This is how it works in the beginning. Everything starts somewhere and the starters sacrifice their lives for the rest to advance.