Is COVID-19 the Greatest Hoax of Our Time? Doctors Speak Out

TimeFlipper

That looked like she died from taking the vaccine. Based on your response I'm guessing you'll be gambling with your life too.

Yes it only "looked" like she died after taking "something"...What proof is there in that link the woman died after taking the covid vaccine?...Tell me what I have missed...

All I have seen is that there was no syringe being used on that woman in blue who was sat in front of a sign saying "CHI Memorial, then a silly foreign mans voice speaks out along with a message saying "a few moments later", then the woman in blue puts her hand to her head followed by a guy singing, "let the bodies hit the floor" 3 times plus a bit of heavy music, then the woman in blue dramatically falls onto the floor surrounded by some guys..

My next door neighbours 12 year old son could produce a far better and more convincing video than the one in that link...Sorry Einstein, All I see is fakery and no facts...

Witch Hunt

Yes it only "looked" like she died after taking "something"...What proof is there in that link the woman died after taking the covid vaccine?...Tell me what I have missed...

All I have seen is that there was no syringe being used on that woman in blue who was sat in front of a sign saying "CHI Memorial, then a silly foreign mans voice speaks out along with a message saying "a few moments later", then the woman in blue puts her hand to her head followed by a guy singing, "let the bodies hit the floor" 3 times plus a bit of heavy music, then the woman in blue dramatically falls onto the floor surrounded by some guys..

My next door neighbours 12 year old son could produce a far better and more convincing video than the one in that link...Sorry Einstein, All I see is fakery and no facts...

You have the right to be dubious of videos like that and in fact I applaud your skepticism! There is a lot of bullsh*t out there right now and you should be cautious. But uh, could other people be skeptical too? Are they allowed to think for themselves and their families?

If your answer is yes then you must be prepared for them to believe thing that you disagree with. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY BE SKEPTICAL OF THINGS THAT YOU BELIEVE!

Wind7

Staff
IMHO, It's not the Covid19 that is the problem....It's all the BS that's been surrounding it.

Last edited:

Witch Hunt