Debate Is Donald Trump a Time Traveler?

lamdo263

Here is yet another video:

There are complications to this if he is. Your internal sidereal clock can become offset if you time travel too much. Wizards and dragons can time travel, but they are usually bright enough not to misuse this talent.

ZeoEmeraude

I don't think he is a time traveler. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed after all. And if he somehow is...he could have at least figured out a way to fix that hair of his. But seriously, woe to us all if he is.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
.. but the sharpest tool wouldn’t have won the election.

.. he was the correct tool for the job in hand. Winning the election... time travelers would know this and would have selected him thus

Rudi

Donald Trump is not a passenger through time but is the best president ever. (Verified)
All his opponents are just an expression of corruption.

Why is the best president? (because I see in terms of facial expressions and behavior, and also because I see the future through the fifth dimension, which I have won as a pioneer, I have been dealing with this for more than half a century.

In the fifth dimension there is no time, as well as no distance is basically a single connection of energies and acts as a butterfly wing -
Here, let's start the tornado at the other end (literally)

Most of all, I hate human hypocrisy, corruption and insanity!

I walk with ghosts: