Debate Is Donald Trump a Time Traveler?

Rudi

Donald Trump is not a passenger through time but is the best president ever. (Verified)
All his opponents are just an expression of corruption.

Why is the best president? (because I see in terms of facial expressions and behavior, and also because I see the future through the fifth dimension, which I have won as a pioneer, I have been dealing with this for more than half a century.

In the fifth dimension there is no time, as well as no distance is basically a single connection of energies and acts as a butterfly wing -
Here, let's start the tornado at the other end (literally)

Most of all, I hate human hypocrisy, corruption and insanity!

I walk with ghosts:
May also mean that Donald Trump is a reptoid.

1. The first form of life on the planet Earth is a paranormal form.

2.Evolution of the human body has ensured that the body of a person is suitable for the accommodation of enriched paranormal energy in this body (but not every body!)
3. The form I have for more than half a century and I do not look like a reptoid, so I know what it is and where it is.

Attachments

• nočna mora.png
    nočna mora.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 2

DEATH OMEN

I and he think he was some king in the long forgotten history of some planet,somewhere, and I wish he would call them to come and get him before someone else does it for them.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I and he think he was some king in the long forgotten history of some planet,somewhere, and I wish he would call them to come and get him before someone else does it for them.

He's ending corruption and draining the swamp. If anything, they put him here.

He's managing and perpetuating large scale systematic violence, because that is his job.

Nope. Disagree. He is uncovering existing violence, which is making the left even more violent because they are being figured out. Nothing angers people more than the truth.

The Clintons are going to jail. Halloween and Christmas are here to stay. The deep state is being uncovered. We refuse to go away. They are angry.

JimmyD

He's ending corruption and draining the swamp. If anything, they put him here.

He's managing and perpetuating large scale systematic violence, because that is his job.

Nope. Disagree. He is uncovering existing violence, which is making the left even more violent because they are being figured out. Nothing angers people more than the truth.

The Clintons are going to jail. Halloween and Christmas are here to stay. The deep state is being uncovered. We refuse to go away. They are angry.

You cannot disagree with reality. That is called "denial". Remember? His job s to manage large scale systematic violence, just like any and all heads of state. "State" means violent gang, and "head of" means leader. Therefore he is a leader of a violent gang and he is tasked with managing it. He's just another criminal, Paula.

And all of those things you cite are simply narratives used as tools to manipulate you into perceiving a false reality thereby making you vulnerable.

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

You cannot disagree with reality. That is called "denial". Remember? His job s to manage large scale systematic violence, just like any and all heads of state. "State" means violent gang, and "head of" means leader. Therefore he is a leader of a violent gang and he is tasked with managing it. He's just another criminal, Paula.

And all of those things you cite are simply narratives used as tools to manipulate you into perceiving a false reality thereby making you vulnerable.
I disagree...I have family members that voted for Hillary who cannot accept the fact that she is not their president. Before I get in discussion with them, regarding our current president, President Trump...I advised them to first Google scandals of Obama and scandals of the Clintons, which explains clearly why the Democratic party is made up of a bunch of criminals and idiots. They won't be happy until they change our history, take down statues, take away the attraction of a number one pastime the NFL, and anything else destructive they can think of.
Maybe Trump did the time travel to our time period to change the mess in government, which includes both parties of Congress. MAGA...Drain the swamp.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Not meaning this as an attack whatsoever, but you don't have cable TV and I'm not sure what your sources of information are, but there are things being uncovered right now that prove that ALL the conspiracy theories about a corrupt government are INDEED TRUE and Trump is uncovering ALL of it as he promised. ALL of it. You don't have to agree with me, but there is definitely information about the entire government being dug up at the moment. The Clintons are guilty as we have suspected for many years.

So, how does this tie into time travel? Theory - *IF* Trump time traveled, he saw a corrupt future with the Clintons in charge once again and wanted to stop it.

JimmyD

I disagree...I have family members that voted for Hillary who cannot accept the fact that she is not their president. Before I get in discussion with them, regarding our current president, President Trump...I advised them to first Google scandals of Obama and scandals of the Clintons, which explains clearly why the Democratic party is made up of a bunch of criminals and idiots. They won't be happy until they change our history, take down statues, take away the attraction of a number one pastime the NFL, and anything else destructive they can think of.
Maybe Trump did the time travel to our time period to change the mess in government, which includes both parties of Congress. MAGA...Drain the swamp.

Coercion, forcing someone into something against their will, is wrong, a violation of their rights. EVERYTHING government does, it does with coercion with a threat of punishment up to and including murder for noncompliance. That is the core element that makes it qualify as violence, as unethical and criminal. It is also the distinction between government and other forms of social organization.

It doesn't matter what form of government, where it is, who occupies which offices, how many voters or who voted or any of those things. If it is coercive and violent it is wrong, criminal. The difference between right/left, this or that president, what the issues are, etc, ..is all negligible, doesn't change a thing. It is still criminal because it is still violent. It still violates people on behalf of constituents.

Your reasoning thus far has been that it is okay of it is this reason to violate, but not those reasons to violate. My point is that it is not okay to violate, regardless of who's doing it or their reasons.

The left/right paradigm is just to keep everyone fighting, divided, conquered, taking turns using government to boss each other around in mass. It makes you see people as Democrats/Liberals or this or that social demographic or category instead of a person with rights and a valid life. Don't fall for their crap.

JimmyD

Not meaning this as an attack whatsoever, but you don't have cable TV and I'm not sure what your sources of information are, but there are things being uncovered right now that prove that ALL the conspiracy theories about a corrupt government are INDEED TRUE and Trump is uncovering ALL of it as he promised. ALL of it. You don't have to agree with me, but there is definitely information about the entire government being dug up at the moment. The Clintons are guilty as we have suspected for many years.

So, how does this tie into time travel? Theory - *IF* Trump time traveled, he saw a corrupt future with the Clintons in charge once again and wanted to stop it.

Cable TV? Are you serious? Please tell me that you are not so naive and caught up in wishful thinking that you fail to see that things are not really any different than all the others in the past. Please tell me you're joking.