Is Elenin A Time Capsule From Atlantis?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I was listening today to Richard C. Hoagland talking about Elenin. His interesting theory is that Elenin may be a 'space-travelling time capsule' which was launched from Atlantis around 13,000 years ago, before the catastrophe which destroyed that civilisation occurred. There is evidence to suggest that such catastrophes occur on Earth on a regular basis, possibly every 13,000 years or so. Perhaps the Atlanteans, though unable to save themselves, had information which may be of help to a future civilisation facing the same prospect, and delivered a timed message to their descendants - us.

There is undoubtedly a lot of fear being generated in advance of this year's tenth anniversary of 9/11, which also happens to be the day when Elenin will be closest to Earth. The 'powers that were' would like fear of the comet to combine with fearful memories of 9/11 to reinforce their desired negative timeline. But perhaps Elenin really is the Welcome Messenger we should be awaiting with joyful anticipation.

Listen to the interview with Richard Hoagland at www.redicecreations.com.

Original article: http://lightworkers.org/node/137532

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
...Does he have evidence of this being a time capsule? One could imagine it's anything they like without having proof.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
hoagland is most likely hocking his latest book or vid. as he always does. sorry but I'm very sceptical of him and his reports... he's always going to blow the lid off something thats being covered up by someone for some reason. yet nothing ever happens :rolleyes:

Harte

Doubt it, since Atlantis never existed until they built it in the Bahamas in 1998.

Harte

ZeoEmeraude

I doubt that it is a time capsule. It's really Superman. Now where did I put that Kryptonite....we can't have him flying all over the place.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
would have to agree with ya Cosmo he does run around like chicken little trying to get someone to listen. and of course throw down some cash for the full report.