Is God against time machine builders ??

walt willis

Never met God but I have been face to face with three grays that I spoke with. God may have a sense of humor as when we tell Him our plans He tends to enjoy the show? And we always thought it was thunder not laughter? I wonder if aliens are aware of a God or are they working for Him? Interesting idea?

TimeFlipper

Never met God but I have been face to face with three grays that I spoke with. God may have a sense of humor as when we tell Him our plans He tends to enjoy the show? And we always thought it was thunder not laughter? I wonder if aliens are aware of a God or are they working for Him? Interesting idea?

What did each of the three Greys say to you?

walt willis

What did each of the three Greys say to you?
I could not tell what alien was talking as they communicate telepathically. The tall gray may be the one as the other two short grays looked identical and may have be created by the so called real gray? At the time I believed them to be ghost back in 1955. I also thought they were killed in a fire as they looked human but without the normal facial sized ears, nose, and mouth, but their eyes were larger as well as the head was also larger. I asked if they were in any pain and if the father was unable to save his children from a fire. They responded with words for me to lay back down and go back to sleep and that everything would be fine. As an eight year old I was scared shitless after seeing them appear out of thin air in a pitch black night. The tall gray had a little smaller head and eyes in proportion to its size. Hope that helps?

TimeFlipper

I could not tell what alien was talking as they communicate telepathically. The tall gray may be the one as the other two short grays looked identical and may have be created by the so called real gray? At the time I believed them to be ghost back in 1955. I also thought they were killed in a fire as they looked human but without the normal facial sized ears, nose, and mouth, but their eyes were larger as well as the head was also larger. I asked if they were in any pain and if the father was unable to save his children from a fire. They responded with words for me to lay back down and go back to sleep and that everything would be fine. As an eight year old I was scared shitless after seeing them appear out of thin air in a pitch black night. The tall gray had a little smaller head and eyes in proportion to its size. Hope that helps?

But you told us that you had "spoken" with the three Greys!...You immediately contradicted yourself :LOL:..
Look back at your two previous postings :fp:..