Is it possible?

Magic

Hello,
Can anyone help me to relive my memories of past?
Is it possible to relive in our past?
I heard in spiritual science that when we sleep we can move here and there and can travel time.
Thanks

Beholder

I revisited times from before I could walk or talk, which should not be possible to remember, but had details verified by my sister. Not sure if it's a future vision in the wrong direction.

Each time an old memory is revisited, the braincell's memory becomes cached and open for overwriting just like a cheap SD card, so write down how it happened before corrupting your memory with sentimentality, denial or contemporary bias. We have probably evolved like this to become better liars without even being aware of it. Attempt to forcefully revisit the past risk creating false memories and lead to insanity. Might end up as a stalker acting like an ex of someone you never dated or kidnapping a child.

BlastTyrant

I suppose you could do a Regression?

But to travel back into your life and re-live it again no, time travel is not possible.

You can do lots when you sleep, specially when you can control it, the problem is you always wake up.

Beholder

You can do lots when you sleep, specially when you can control it, the problem is you always wake up.
Yes. Do not use an alarm clock to wake up from a future vision. Feels like being sucked through a dark tube while spinning backwards in the cold nothingness between times. o_O