Is the United States at War With Russia?

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
While you were sleeping, there is an ever-increasing international sentiment that American forces attacked Syria’s forces on the evening of December 6, 2015. We don’t mean airstrikes against ISIS. We mean attacking Syria. As you probably already know, the United States has long strategized to overthrow the government of Bashar al-Assad, a proxy war that has gone on now for over five years. And as is equally as well-known, Russia supports the rebellion against Bashar al-Assad, and therefore the growing evidence that the United States snuck in an attack on his forces can only mean one thing: we are openly defying Russia, not only by refusing to amp up attacks on ISIS, but also by actually fighting against Bashar al-Assad. Is it true? Well there’s no way to know for sure without being on the front lines, but the behavior of the American government certainly seems consistent with how we know the American government to act. Is this a direct cut against Russia? No, not really, but it will most certainly be taken that way, so isn’t that basically the same thing?

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

Carl Miller

One thing you can be sure of= even if there is going to be the 3rd World War the human side will not succeed into destroying the Planet Earth. Evidences amount so much as to allow us state that exopolitics have taken over the Earth by now. The prefix EX indicates something outwards, like ex-traterrestrials. Personally i do not care if there s going to be another civil war and who our next foe is going to be. Wars are unavoidable as history has recalled. Now as to where and when politicians will create another war it is on them to decide.
In my humble opinion there s no cure for the human race. No salvation. Cause as Bon Jovi reminded us = 'the savior has just left town'.
We are in a tigh corner. We cannot trust the human side for obvious reasons. And we cannot trust the alien side either. Why? Alien wants to free us from our own predator Brothers but they also want to experiment on us and that is not a comfortable idea for one to bear in mind. Let 's see what future holds. If there won't be any future at all. So, goobye all, at least i have lived long, have had some fun. I am only sorry for those who have just begun living on the Earth and perhaps won't live long to enjoy living.
So, I clap hands to Obama and also clap hands to Putin. You are great congratulations. See that you will not destroy the Planet Earth.

Chip Lewis

While you were sleeping, there is an ever-increasing international sentiment that American forces attacked Syria’s forces on the evening of December 6, 2015. We don’t mean airstrikes against ISIS. We mean attacking Syria. As you probably already know, the United States has long strategized to overthrow the government of Bashar al-Assad, a proxy war that has gone on now for over five years. And as is equally as well-known, Russia supports the rebellion against Bashar al-Assad, and therefore the growing evidence that the United States snuck in an attack on his forces can only mean one thing: we are openly defying Russia, not only by refusing to amp up attacks on ISIS, but also by actually fighting against Bashar al-Assad. Is it true? Well there’s no way to know for sure without being on the front lines, but the behavior of the American government certainly seems consistent with how we know the American government to act. Is this a direct cut against Russia? No, not really, but it will most certainly be taken that way, so isn’t that basically the same thing?

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy
Nope. Obama is at war with the American citizens. Putin is fed up with ISIS....Turkey is assisting ISIS and America has been assisting both Turkey and ISIS. Russia is actually on the side of the American people. Sad, isn't it? Our own government wants us dead.

TimeFlipper

Putin is now becoming very friendly with America, only yesterday on TV in the UK he was complimenting them for their part in destroying swathes of ISIS strongholds...I reckon he knows that Trump is going to be the next President of the USA...and i hope he is :D

Derrick C.

Putin is now becoming very friendly with America, only yesterday on TV in the UK he was complimenting them for their part in destroying swathes of ISIS strongholds...I reckon he knows that Trump is going to be the next President of the USA...and i hope he is :D

me and the rest of America need Trump to be the next president, the current pussy aka obama needs to resign and or be impeached

TimeFlipper

me and the rest of America need Trump to be the next president, the current pussy aka obama needs to resign and or be impeached
Damn right Derrick, Nobody can doubt Trump`s business acumen which America needs to stabilise their financial status