Is there a movie who makes you remember your own life?

Zachary

I ask this question because I think I've found it ...

The film that I personally think has scenes that make me relive periods of my life is Stand By Me, A Summer to remember ( River Phoenix, Will Wheaton ) ...
I am like the character Gordie , since I write short stories ... and I met in real life , in 2010, a person like the character of Chris ... I swear some scenes with the two of them seem to represent my life on the screen. ..
Since the film also speaks of death , I insert the fact that a few days after seeing this movie for the first time a person of my age group has died , and I was among the last to see him alive ...
In the film, the guys are looking for the body of a boy who died in an accident in the forest ...
Gordie 's brother dies in a car accident , like my classmate did ...

Four months later, in August 2010 (likes the August 1959 the film) I met " Chris " ...

Even the forest of the film reminds me of the woods or forest near my house , which I explored with friends far and wide several times ...

I strongly believe in signs , signals, synchronicities in life because I have experienced moments that were bizarre and extraordinary ...

For me personally it is very very strange that there is this movie ... It may be that many people can identify with these characters, but for me really at a deep level when I see this movie is like exploring my memory ...

I'm still in touch with " Chris " ... and the more you know the more I find that it is similar to this character