Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

Tweety

Since my "Bad Headache", OBEs , Loss of Fear and my taste of food and drink changes and so forth, were the completion of my Third Eye development. Therefore I had accumulated Infinite data importation. My Energies have allowed me to see thru deceit and falseness. My conclusion of the authenticity is compared to trying to drink water using a strainer as a cup. Thus my energies find it quite comical and humorous. Now I must scan my body thru meditation to remove any Walk-In clandestine Energies and heal myself, So as I continue to wake up like a child on Xmas morning Daily.:)(y)
Do you really astral project?

Tweety

@Freak Show - If a human being can travel through space, why can't he travel through time? Space and time are very closely connected to each other. You are entitled to your opinion, but don't try to force your beliefs on others. And there is a saying, "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear", and I won't believe anything I hear except the direct word of God. I'd bet my life savings that God never put a roadblock on time travel that no one could get around.

My personal mission is to change history, and I'm dedicating a good part of my life to that. Surely, I did not choose this life to suffer permanently with the conditions of Earth the way they are now, and I never chose to live a life with a goal in my mind that's impossible to achieve.

Believe what you wish, but I'll go ahead and make a statement for others to read. If it is impossible for anyone to travel through time, it is impossible for an 8-year-old boy to die of a heart attack, and there's no way a heart attack can form in an 8-year-old boy. Period.
Very well put ClassicalFan cause I have my Christian Beliefs and that is where they stay. I don’t go into this New age stuff nor Eastern beliefs. I also want to learn TT for better of mankind and that we don’t lose our homes and resources ;)

Tweety

@Freak Show - Listen, I'm sorry if I came across as upset or insulted you, but I just want to set a few things straight, as I see it.

The following is all my opinion:

My soul chose this body to be born in, and the goals I have set in my mind are there for a worthwhile reason. I'm certain God did not force my soul to be in this body, for if he did, my soul would be a slave to God, and my soul is not a slave to God. And if God forced my soul into slavery, he would be an evil tyrant, which he is not. And I fail to see how time travel could not be possible for anyone. I've time traveled in my dreams, and dreams have a lot of truth to them. When you dream, you go to another dimension. And I don't remember hearing God telling me I can't travel through time.

Do not take that last paragraph to heart, it's all my opinion.

What do the rest of you guys think of all this?: @Num7, @TimeFlipper, @TnWatchdog, @Einstein, @PaulaJedi?
I am a natural born Skeptic lol!

Tweety

Evil is another word like sin, created by man. when you're upset you feel it within you because it's real. before there were words there were just feelings, but then words or descriptions came, but religion stepped in and created some words to control you. ( if you sin or do evil you will not go to heaven, you'll burn in hell) The word death was created by man, religion did not want to tell you that you have a divine spirit within you, otherwise they wouldn't be able to control you by creating laws and or the other fake ways of control, the commandments
Commandments were read to us by Moses who did not make them up. He was simply assigned the job to read them to us. Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven and he did not make the rules either. We are all judged by God when we reach the pearly gates and he decides who to let in and who not to. My only guide is my Bible.

Cirrus

Could you explain this to me in more detail please? I understand about the paradox and butterfly effect but I don’t see how posting your question later would affect the outcome. Perhaps I am wrong.

@Einstein's test is flawed, but, really, every time travel test is flawed if you believe in the multiverse. A time travel machine would need to be beyond precise to get you to the past, future, and back to your present wordline while still accounting for other possible travelers messing with your worldline either intentionally or unintentionally. As such, a test requiring the traveler to answer the question you haven't asked yet is like rolling dice and hoping you get a deuces.

I still don't think @The_Observer answered the test correctly only because he never revealed his age nor did anyone try to do any digging to confirm his age.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Could you explain this to me in more detail please? I understand about the paradox and butterfly effect but I don’t see how posting your question later would affect the outcome. Perhaps I am wrong.

In order for the many outcomes of a test, there would have to be multiple versions of one. Not posting my question after it was answered by the test taker would invalidate the test. Of course there have been instances where I did not post my question. Usually because an answer was never provided.