Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

TheSix

You failed the test. The question was "What happened to building 7 during 9/11?"

It appears it is you that does not understand how time travel works.
if time travel worked the way you think it does... It would already be in social media the reason why its not is because im the first time traveler in time to realize that we are traveling and that knows how to use it. Its soon going to be all over the world. Luckily you didn't accept me teaching you cause i would have had to keep my word. You dont know how to learn.

TheSix

You clearly dont understand otherwise you would be a time traveler already. Luckily for you...you do become a time traveler...just dont know if your any good at it

TheSix

A time traveler that doesn't have control over the time line he arrives on doesn't really have a time machine. But then that is based on your belief in the infinite time line theory. Seems like there is 100% belief in time travel theories. But zero facts to work with.
In order to travel you need a wormhole this is created by making to portals to travel in both future and past in 2 alternate timelines the portals are created by using two note books this also allows you to view the future or past you will like to arrive in for you need a map to travel. You travel trough space not time so it effects only space in time not time in space. So you cant ask something as dumb as what am i going to say next for i travel not desolve and teleport trough imaginary time. Want more info get me someone that can help this was created to help the people

KaitoNishijou

This so called 'test' is stupid, how can you know the answer to the question you haven't asked yet?

Simple answer: you can't. The time traveler can respond with anything and it will be correct. One way to find out of they're a hoax is if they fall for this ridiculous test and actually give an answer.

What if you decided not to ask the question after all? What if you ask a different question rather than the one they told you?

Paradox? Will the universe crash into itself? No, nothing will happen. Answering this question proves that the time traveler a fraud.
@Einstein

TheSix

This conversation is oddly contextualized. There are a lot of things to consider when formulating qualifiers for proof/evidence.

For starters, no one knows exactly how it works, thus any qualifiers you assign to what is proof are presumptuous. Because you cannot define it's function, you cannot understand the necessary parameters in which to base your qualifiers.

For example: If it is something that works from a facility rather than a device you take along with you, any trip to before a facility was available would be a one way trip. What if it is not physical but rather the ability to see through time/space like remote viewing? What if it is the ability to send objects and not biological organisms? What if it is a form of communication, a signal or something, that could transcend time? What about the time before a receiver could be built?

Any one of those things complicates defining qualifiers for what is considered proof, to include Einstein's test.

Consider the key element, however it works, is always going to be information/knowledge, in whatever form, moving backwards.(we cannot see forwarded knowledge). And there will always be some type of medium to convey this information that could be virtually anything.

A time traveler is still bound by this functional element to prove anything unless they have a time travel device to demonstrate.

THAT is where to base your qualifiers. Do not presume ability or function or assign any terms or parameters other than the core principle function of what it is; time travel.

Another thing I think is worth addressing is the concept of perspective, in that it needs to be considered when trying to figure out what is proof. Einstein's test is personalized. He is the only one who can see it. Everyone else is reliant on Einstein's honesty. They cannot see the chain of knowledge because it requires his personal perspective, be it his personal thoughts. If you want to prove it to more than one person, it will have to be done in a way so that all can see.
Yea... His test is so off.. For he does not understand that you travel trough space in time not time in space. He needs proof..only problem is that he expects some one to bash trough time. To many movies. Its a symply equation that allows you to travel trough dimensions to reach the space you would like in time. I would be glad to demonstrate in person as the first time traveler in time. And create the time machine for people to travel. Its an app.. Good business
This so called 'test' is stupid, how can you know the answer to the question you haven't asked yet?

Simple answer: you can't. The time traveler can respond with anything and it will be correct. One way to find out of they're a hoax is if they fall for this ridiculous test and actually give an answer.

What if you decided not to ask the question after all? What if you ask a different question rather than the one they told you?

Paradox? Will the universe crash into itself? No, nothing will happen. Answering this question proves that the time traveler a fraud.
@Einstein
Its funny the way you think..because whether you like it or not its happening. And for paradoxes. The form of travel i was using was wormholes because i did not believe it was possible to time travel in the method that you guys imagined time travel. But i was wrong... It is possible. Well at least to stop time. And the form of travel you ask by asking whats the answer to something.. Would imply that my method of travel would have to break reality itself to answer the question but wormholes dont break reality it blends it with yours that why people cant find these wormholes because their so distracted thinking that they know how time travel works just because they learned from someone else that also thinks they know how time travels works.let me make the math. 1+1= you not asking the right questions because you dont know what to ask. Theirs only one way that i knew how to travel by breaking reality but it was extremely hard to master and very dangerous because our brains protect us from seen this realm but if you know how to lift the vail you can do anything the problem is when people see everything that you weren't supposed to see and they break down because they care to much about sh..t that doesn't matter. Like your wife getting banged by a bunch of dudes... You must remember that you broke reality now anything can happen until you put it back together...just dont put it back in a way that can hurt you once you come back. Cause it will have alot of consequences. That why i dont allow people to travel this way...they cant take it.

TheSix

This conversation is oddly contextualized. There are a lot of things to consider when formulating qualifiers for proof/evidence.

For starters, no one knows exactly how it works, thus any qualifiers you assign to what is proof are presumptuous. Because you cannot define it's function, you cannot understand the necessary parameters in which to base your qualifiers.

For example: If it is something that works from a facility rather than a device you take along with you, any trip to before a facility was available would be a one way trip. What if it is not physical but rather the ability to see through time/space like remote viewing? What if it is the ability to send objects and not biological organisms? What if it is a form of communication, a signal or something, that could transcend time? What about the time before a receiver could be built?

Any one of those things complicates defining qualifiers for what is considered proof, to include Einstein's test.

Consider the key element, however it works, is always going to be information/knowledge, in whatever form, moving backwards.(we cannot see forwarded knowledge). And there will always be some type of medium to convey this information that could be virtually anything.

A time traveler is still bound by this functional element to prove anything unless they have a time travel device to demonstrate.

THAT is where to base your qualifiers. Do not presume ability or function or assign any terms or parameters other than the core principle function of what it is; time travel.

Another thing I think is worth addressing is the concept of perspective, in that it needs to be considered when trying to figure out what is proof. Einstein's test is personalized. He is the only one who can see it. Everyone else is reliant on Einstein's honesty. They cannot see the chain of knowledge because it requires his personal perspective, be it his personal thoughts. If you want to prove it to more than one person, it will have to be done in a way so that all can see.
Yea... His test is so off.. For he does not understand that you travel trough space in time not time in space. He needs proof..only problem is that he expects some one to bash trough time. To many movies. Its a symply equation that allows you to travel trough dimensions to reach the space you would like in time. I would be glad to demonstrate in person as the first time traveler in time. And create the time machine for people to travel. Its an app.. Good business

@Einstein
learn to understand that you dont understand

KaitoNishijou

Its funny the way you think..because whether you like it or not its happening. And for paradoxes. The form of travel i was using was wormholes because i did not believe it was possible to time travel in the method that you guys imagined time travel. But i was wrong... It is possible. Well at least to stop time. And the form of travel you ask by asking whats the answer to something.. Would imply that my method of travel would have to break reality itself to answer the question but wormholes dont break reality it blends it with yours that why people cant find these wormholes because their so distracted thinking that they know how time travel works just because they learned from someone else that also thinks they know how time travels works.let me make the math. 1+1= you not asking the right questions because you dont know what to ask. Theirs only one way that i knew how to travel by breaking reality but it was extremely hard to master and very dangerous because our brains protect us from seen this realm but if you know how to lift the vail you can do anything the problem is when people see everything that you weren't supposed to see and they break down because they care to much about sh..t that doesn't matter. Like your wife getting banged by a bunch of dudes... You must remember that you broke reality now anything can happen until you put it back together...just dont put it back in a way that can hurt you once you come back. Cause it will have alot of consequences. That why i dont allow people to travel this way...they cant take it.

learn to understand that you dont understand

You seem to be offended even though I'm on your side, might be a misunderstanding.
All you did was explaining the basics of time travel, you try to look smart but all you write confuses yourself and us even more.
By the way you write I can only assume you're just an attention seeker, nothing more nothing less.

OBVIOUSLY NOT A TIME TRAVELER :ROFLMAO:

TheSix

You seem to be offended even though I'm on your side, might be a misunderstanding.
All you did was explaining the basics of time travel, you try to look smart but all you write confuses yourself and us even more.
By the way you write I can only assume you're just an attention seeker, nothing more nothing less.

OBVIOUSLY NOT A TIME TRAVELER :ROFLMAO:
Sorry i forgot to put Einstein. Definitely a misunderstanding. And about me been smart definitely not. I have trouble spelling and struggle and alot of thing that you guys would make me look like an idiot but for some reason time travel just clicks. Luckily it doesn't matter what i think all i need to do is get it out to you guys in a stable form that you can travel. When i appear on screen soon i will not be covering my face or voice. This isn't for attention for this time of attention will only get me ridicul if i cant explain and show it in a way that anyone can do it. Thats why theirs no time travelers to be known. But after im done. Weel make history