Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

TheSix

You guys must understand that im hurting to tell you how. But i cant say much because without a PHD. No one would ever no my name. And i was also dependent on tbe money to finish my goal which was fighting poverty not just me but the world.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This so called 'test' is stupid, how can you know the answer to the question you haven't asked yet?

Simple answer: you can't. The time traveler can respond with anything and it will be correct. One way to find out of they're a hoax is if they fall for this ridiculous test and actually give an answer.

What if you decided not to ask the question after all? What if you ask a different question rather than the one they told you?

Paradox? Will the universe crash into itself? No, nothing will happen. Answering this question proves that the time traveler a fraud.
@Einstein

I think you should take a class in logic. It appears you are very confused.

TheSix

I think I made that post before The_Observer came along and effortlessly within 5 minutes passed my time traveler test.
Lets do this..if he talks to me and he makes any sense of how reality works i will show you how to create a simple portal to a wormhole. For example what happens when you drop a bottle of water with multiple people in different parts of the world. And a example of a timeloop in todays day not in theory.simple answers for great reword.

TheSix

Just like a pencil made out of wood.. A pencil can also be made out of a leef with ink on its tip. Make a portal to a wormhole with what you got. If you guys can figure this out im sorry but you guys are going to have to wait. Am leaving this site.... I need to make more progress..plus until its done you guys aren't going to know so whats the point of me been here anyways. Good luck everyone and remember dont look to far in the future for the future is right infront of you

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
How so? What's stopping you from not asking the question afterwards or simply lying exactly?

The time traveler can give any answer and it will be correct as the question hasn't been asked yet.
The answer to your question is Logic. The use of a linear time machine is required to pass the test.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Lets do this..if he talks to me and he makes any sense of how reality works i will show you how to create a simple portal to a wormhole. For example what happens when you drop a bottle of water with multiple people in different parts of the world. And a example of a timeloop in todays day not in theory.simple answers for great reword.

Were you aware that the only worm holes in existence in our universe are the ones made by worms? And you did fail the test. You obviously are not a time traveler.

TheSix

Were you aware that the only worm holes in existence in our universe are the ones made by worms? And you did fail the test. You obviously are not a time traveler.
Let me educate you...theirs
The answer to your question is Logic. The use of a linear time machine is required to pass the test.
Finally Einstein says something thats logical.. Exactly what makes you think that all travelers travel with a linear time machine. So that means that if they dont travel with a machine or by a method that you dont like because it doesn't bring the results you like. You discard it to be fake. Let me educate you on other form of travel that i know and personally travel with. 1. Wormholes a portal that travels in time from different dimensional platforms from the time you enter that portal. This does not break reality it blends yours with it. 2. Traveling faster than the speed of light this does not allow you to break reality ether atleast from what i have learned from it. This is fresh for me for i believed this method to not be trough until i found the way that it works. It is simply teleportation from place to place by going faster than light.this does not allow you to go forward in time atleast from what i know at the time im still working on it to be stable but it does stop time without the separation of particles. 3 is traveling trough time by breaking reality. This method does not involve much of time itself but more breaks reality to break time.with this travel you can answer your question but its extremely hard and dangerous for its not a stable form of time travel. And no one is about to break reality to answer a question.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Let me educate you...theirs

Finally Einstein says something thats logical.. Exactly what makes you think that all travelers travel with a linear time machine. So that means that if they dont travel with a machine or by a method that you dont like because it doesn't bring the results you like. You discard it to be fake. Let me educate you on other form of travel that i know and personally travel with. 1. Wormholes a portal that travels in time from different dimensional platforms from the time you enter that portal. This does not break reality it blends yours with it. 2. Traveling faster than the speed of light this does not allow you to break reality ether atleast from what i have learned from it. This is fresh for me for i believed this method to not be trough until i found the way that it works. It is simply teleportation from place to place by going faster than light.this does not allow you to go forward in time atleast from what i know at the time im still working on it to be stable but it does stop time without the separation of particles. 3 is traveling trough time by breaking reality. This method does not involve much of time itself but more breaks reality to break time.with this travel you can answer your question but its extremely hard and dangerous for its not a stable form of time travel. And no one is about to break reality to answer a question.

I don't believe you. You have no science at all to back up anything you stated.