Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
You are all time travellers. Moving slowly forward and at the same speed through this timeline.
Make decisions now that will manifest positive choices for you in the future and you will not want to ever travel backwards..

dimension-1hacker

Everything happens for a reason, there is no such thing as living by chance or coincidence. We all have a plan that was chosen for us by God, But God also gave us free will of which will not only take us off course but will bring about the domino affect. We should of learned a lesson from Hitler did, but obviously we haven't. This lesson needs to be taught again, but this time it will be on a much larger scale. Millions will die, millions will suffer, but in the hope that we don not repeat ourselves again. God wants us to stop fighting each other, to come together as a people, one race, the human race. We all come from the same place, live on the same planet. None of us are going anywhere anytime soon, at least not till we come together to move forward to a higher consciousnesses.
prove it

dimension-1hacker

I don't take anything to heart. I read and listen to everything you say. But part of what you say is something we were and have always been taught foremost by religion. They have told people if you do not act a certain way and do things as the bible says, then will all burn in hell. But there is no such thing as hell or the devil. God does not want you to worship all day. All he wants us to do is live our lives and help each other, but since we have free will we have gone off track with that and have ended up where we are now. If everything in the bible were true and we all lived our lives to the T as it's written, the world would be a completely different place by now, but as you and i both know, that's not happening. Which is why he believes he is misunderstood by us. And i know i will catch hell for this next statement but again as i've stated i receive my thought and messages from Angels who i have stopped asking if God wants me to do this or that. Because anything i ask them the answer i get is the direct word of God. As is One is all, all is One. Everyone goes to Heaven, there is an upper level and lower. Now i'm not saying Mother Theresa and Hitler are sitting on the same bench together having a conversation. But he is there, just on a lower level, but his soul must redeem it's for the actions it has taken. Heaven and the after life are about two things, love and forgiveness.. Although you may not of heard God telling you that you can't, but i bet he hasn't told you that you can either. Try meditation and in your mind ask the question. And if your soul chose that body, tell me where your soul originally came from.
prove it, redeemed? If you grew up in a different culture with opposite morals you probally would believe an opposite moral, perhaps you "should" not associate your ethical with a gods and a god is not all powerful. if one exists. Redeem, who decides that arbitrarily, if I died and was sent to a supposed sujectively perceived paradise and was told I "died" would just break out.