Are there any devices to contact aliens?

Beholder

heres a link to my old video this attracted an alien craft with a bright red light and i saw it slowly drift over the house above my bedroom at night and other strange things since ive been experimenting with this and other energy rf emission devices
ACMA and local police are likely to send out drones with infrared cameras to find out who is interfering with their emergency frequencies and blocking ambulance radio.

james

Both Tesla and Gregory Hodowanec claimed to have spoken through electronic devices to speak to aliens. Tesla's method (Teslascope) is unknown (enough to reproduce) but Hodowanec's method is reproducible. His circuit was his gravity wave detector circuit. This should be easily found with a google search.
There is another method that can be used with or without the gravity wave circuit. This method has some well documented examples in two of the sources. One is in the communications with aliens that provided the information in The Law of One books. Carla Rueckert was the medium through which they communicated. The other is the book written by Andrija Purharich called "URI: A Journal of the Mystery of Uri Geller. (Also Uri Geller: My Story.)
I suspect that Tesla and Hodowanec both added their psychic energies to enable communication with aliens.
The aliens said that their energies (esp energies) that enabled these powerful psychic powers originated in the envelope of the galaxy.

1672455837189.png

steven chiverton

over 100 mhz used and with more power to jam but also i have some circuits to beef it up and its not directional as even the ac wiring in the whole house soaks it up so i can monitor it in the ac feilds even in a rf dead spot i tapped the high power rf output and used it the same way or better as you would with a step up transformer and i dont use an areal i use a rf core which slides in and out to adjust the out put power it just a power rf amp unmodulated and it goes everywhere so i have it set to pulsate and emit over 100mhz power unmodulated power in 50 hertz bursts and what it dose to the output would be like what a step up transformer dose with its dc input and thats double or more the power as i used part of a tesla free energy from air circuit in it to and ive seen what it has attracted as i saw the craft outside at night slowly drifting over my bedroom end of the house and also other things gliding above and along the gutter above my room outside at night , im still transmitting so much energy that even a swinging arm pendulum clock with a dead battery on the opposite side of the wall from my experimenters room started working again by itself from the charge induced from the energy of my experiment so its the high frequency unmodulated powerful rf bursts that seem to attract them, ufo activity didnt just happen for nothing my experiment may of tapped into something they can receive and so investigated it and stepping up the rf output is adding to what it dose to in a mystery way, and i used powerful 5mm diameter magnetic bearing bands around my rf out put coils at the end no one dose that as they dont think outside the box enough to even do it it acts as a rf ground to the coils rf output so it circulates, never mentioned it after all these years but the energy output disabled the ac smart meter outside the front of the house to

Last edited:

Beholder

over 100 mhz used and with more power to jam but also i have some circuits to beef it up and its not directional as even the ac wiring in the whole house soaks it up so i can monitor it in the ac feilds even in a rf dead spot i tapped the high power rf output and used it the same way or better as you would with a step up transformer and i dont use an areal i use a rf core which slides in and out to adjust the out put power it just a power rf amp unmodulated and it goes everywhere so i have it set to pulsate and emit over 100mhz power unmodulated power in 50 hertz bursts and what it dose to the output would be like what a step up transformer dose with its dc input and thats double or more the power as i used part of a tesla free energy from air circuit in it to and ive seen what it has attracted as i saw the craft outside at night slowly drifting over my bedroom end of the house and also other things gliding above and along the gutter above my room outside at night , im still transmitting so much energy that even a swinging arm pendulum clock with a dead battery on the opposite side of the wall from my experimenters room started working again by itself from the charge induced from the energy of my experiment so its the high frequency unmodulated powerful rf bursts that seem to attract them, ufo activity didnt just happen for nothing my experiment may of tapped into something they can receive and so investigated it and stepping up the rf output is adding to what it dose to in a mystery way, and i used powerful 5mm diameter magnetic bearing bands around my rf out put coils at the end no one dose that as they dont think outside the box enough to even do it it acts as a rf ground to the coils rf output so it circulates, never mentioned it after all these years but the energy output disabled the ac smart meter outside the front of the house to
You need the lid of a cooking pot as a parabolic antenna. We use it to extend our wifi signal.

steven chiverton

the tesla spirit radio ive made before were useless they only received a radio station , so if you want ghosts etc use a psb7 spirit radio linked to a ghost box with amp and speakers and noise killer guitar pedal and verberator peddle and you may be lucky then apart from that a gravity wave detector that can also receive some microwave signals especially what i believe my be stray rf signals from the microwave or rf emitters of these flying triangles and on the 25th of every month an odd signal low whistle tones broken up to look like a Morse code has a hidden voice like message in it which i was lucky to bring out more using audacity software even though i couldn't understand it i tried to bring it out more and it sounded like it was slowed as if coming from a gravity well or another dimension

steven chiverton

you may be able to contact aliens by using modified Rochelle salt crystal they may act like some kind of chrono visor or other unknown things take a good look at these pictures of my Rochelle salt crystals made by highly modifying the water and i took pictures and emailed them to my friend jane tripp who edited them to bring out hidden things the last image looks like a big eyed alien but nothing like any greys we know of the other ones look unhuman to

Attachments

• rochelle salt crystals grown in amber coloured caserole dish1negcrop human face in crystal.jpg
    rochelle salt crystals grown in amber coloured caserole dish1negcrop human face in crystal.jpg
    710.7 KB · Views: 2
  • rochelle salt crystals grown in amber coloured caserole dish1negcropneg2jpg.jpg
    rochelle salt crystals grown in amber coloured caserole dish1negcropneg2jpg.jpg
    594.7 KB · Views: 2
  • thumbnail_rochelle salt crystals grown in amber coloured caserole dish1 alien head with larger...jpg
    thumbnail_rochelle salt crystals grown in amber coloured caserole dish1 alien head with larger...jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 1
  • rochelle salt crystals grown in amber coloured caserole dish1negcroppos2.jpg
    rochelle salt crystals grown in amber coloured caserole dish1negcroppos2.jpg
    525.2 KB · Views: 2