Is there any kind of technology that can assist with astral travel?

aetherian

Are there any schematics on this site that detail how to build a device that assists with astral travel?
Nobody has mentioned ''Hemi-Synch''. This was invented by Robert Monroe and the course and apparatus used to be advertised on the internet by The Monroe Institute. Books by Bruce Moen followed his death relating experiences in astral travel, starting in 1995. ''Yoyages into the Unknpwn'' is recommended, part of The Series Exploring the Afterlife.

dexter1993

how to astral travel , lay down , breath in , breath out , calm your heart as much as you can , imagine your in a coffin , now imagine your feet vibrating from bottom to the top of your head , do this till you fall asleep , should work , i did it like 5 times on the 6th i did see a white light that stabbed me in the heart , then i woke up , sadly i could never do it again , maybe its a spiritual restriction or sompting

TimeFlipper

how to astral travel , lay down , breath in , breath out , calm your heart as much as you can , imagine your in a coffin , now imagine your feet vibrating from bottom to the top of your head , do this till you fall asleep , should work , i did it like 5 times on the 6th i did see a white light that stabbed me in the heart , then i woke up , sadly i could never do it again , maybe its a spiritual restriction or sompting

It looks like YOU have been warned!!

captainawesome1701

quote "The supplements are not magic, so unfortunately you can't just take a pill and be fly off into the cosmos. It does take a certain level of discipline with this stuff. I really think anyone can do it if they put in the time and sometimes you'll get results quickly, other times it could take weeks."

Happy traveling
Much Love

Depends on the type of "pill" you take.
I'm not recommending any psychoactive herbs but there are definitely some that will cause/allow one to "fly off into the cosmos"

Though in my experiences these are just shortcuts and it is much better to achieve "altered states" via internal mechinations.

Chronocular

Keep your astral body awake while simultaneously waking your physical body. Then just switch back and forth whenever you please.

Stanley

There is a method, called "Hemi Synch" by Bob Monroe and who started the Monroe Institute.
Several books were written by Bruce Moen in the "Series Exploring the Afterlife". The adventures in the Astral are described.
The apparatus is available for anyone caring to indulge.
and how and where do i get this device i wan it.

TimeFlipper

and how and where do i get this device i wan it.

I just did a very quick search on the internet and typed into my browser, Hemi-Synch....There is a whole load of information about the Bob Monroe institute......But all i could find out was that there were audio CDs available containing, Quote: (Binaural Beats combined with complex multilayered audio signals), and nothing about any "apparatus"or device.....

However to save you money on buying any CDs, there could be postings of the Bob Monroe Binaural Beats and associated frequencies on You Tube, so maybe you could check them out first....Hemi-Synch is short for Hemispheric Synchronisation also known as Brainwave Synchronisation....Let us all know how you get on please :)..

Last edited: