Is This Guy the 3rd Antichrist?

dancho

Nostradamus predicted a "third antichrist" with a blue turban and a name that resembled MABUS or MABAS.

So here's my candidate:

Dr. Manmohan Singh, Prime Minister of India.

According to The Christian Science Monitor he has been wearing a blue turban every day for at least ten years. I mean, anybody can wear a blue turban once in a while, but, this man's TRADEMARK is the blue turban.

I've been reading a lot of Nostradamus stuff on the internet and I'm amazed at how many times the translations of his original quatrains are corrupted in a way that reflects the prejudice of the translator. Many times that quatrains that reference the "blue turban king" are "doctored" to include a reference to Islam (to show that Saddam Hussein or Osama Bin Laden is the antchrist). I don't believe that these translations are accurate. I think that the originals say "from the east" or "east of Arabia" or something like that.

Anyway, if you drop the idea the the Third Antichrist is a Moslem (or an expert in Islamic Law) then Singh is a great candidate. How many other blue turban wearing, nuclear weapon owning leaders "from east of Arabia" are out there?

Snakey

Interesting... yeah this guy could be the third antichrist and Nostradamus well known for his predictions for Hitler and Napoleon has been right but he could have been off with his last prediction for the third antichrist anyways heres the link to my other topic in this form that will give you the idea of Nostradamus prediction.

http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...?showtopic=1136

The_Ruffneck

We have Bush , no need for any more anti-christs

ZeoEmeraude

Originally posted by The_Ruffneck@Nov 29 2004, 06:38 AM
We have Bush , no need for any more anti-christs

Lol, I agree. Look, ppl in the Bible days thought it was the end of the world.....PPl in WWII thought the same as well. In the end it doesn't matter if your turban is blue, green, or w/e, if you are an evil tyrant, ya are an evil tyrant. As far as Nostradamus is concerned....ppl read too much into it, but in the long run we must consider that maybe he saw alternate timelines...maybe he predicted some things that did in fact come to pass (after the fact) but we can't take one man's view on the world as accurate. WE are responsible for our own destinies.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I think it would have been THIS timeline though, because the way he saw these visions was through the aid of another being. I don't recall the source, but when I read it, it sounded more like an ET or another TTer than just some "spirit".

ZeoEmeraude

I can't rule it out Heggy. I mean most of his predictions were somewhat accurate. But didn't he like look into a bowl of water while smoking pot to get his visions? Maybe it was Opium. Heck I dunno, but I would like to know his technique. Of course we will never know this because he burned all of his manuscrips on his application of the visions.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Yeah, it had something to do with a bowl of water or a fireplace or something. But there was a "guide" of sorts that showed him all this stuff. and from it's description it sounded like it was more technical than an angel.

A lot of things written LONG long ago that have to do with spirits, if read now, might sound more like a UFO or a form of technology we have today. Makes ya think ;)

ZeoEmeraude

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Nov 29 2004, 11:37 AM
Yeah, it had something to do with a bowl of water or a fireplace or something. But there was a \"guide\" of sorts that showed him all this stuff. and from it's description it sounded like it was more technical than an angel.

A lot of things written LONG long ago that have to do with spirits, if read now, might sound more like a UFO or a form of technology we have today. Makes ya think ;)

Let's not forget the art from those days as well. The painting of the Virgin Mary with the UFO in the sky behind her makes me think. Hmmmm, have we witnessed the birth of Christ in the future? I think that we will eventually use Time Travel in the future for observational and historical purposes. I think it will answer a lot of questions(IMO).

dancho

I've been trying to find Manmohan Singh's nickname. I figured that if it were Mapu I'd have Mapu S. and proof positive of his status as future nuker of Europe (or something). Fortunately for the western world, his nickname (from childhood) appears to be Mohana, according to a BBC article. I dout that anybody calls him that now, though.

:)