Is THIS The End Of Joey Biden?

alpha centauri

OMG, What next can we expect from Joey Biden? :oops::ROFLMAO:..

That is hilarious.

I probably have to reverse my opinion of him. Maybe he is not that bad.

Isnt that the women that was responsible for the divorce of Diana?

That would be the "VICE PRESIDENT" who by the way is Kamala HARRIS!
Are you American? What does Biden do? He seems to be very lethargic. I think she or others already do the most stuff in the government. Everything else would be cruel. I dont think they let an old sick man like him do all the decisions of the whole country.

That is hilarious.

Are you American? What does Biden do? He seems to be very lethargic. I think she or others already do the most stuff in the government. Everything else would be cruel. I dont think they let an old sick man like him do all the decisions of the whole country.
Are you American?

What does he do? Let me tell you what he does..Like most f**King democrats the only way he knows how to solve a problem is throw money at it! And do not question me being an American I spent almost 7 years defending your ass and others in this country....If anyone has a right to complain its me and the other millions of Vets out there that served this nation while your at home pumping the next door neighbors cat!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That is hilarious.

You are correct. There is a puppet master. It may be Obama or China or both. They are working to conquer America from the inside.

alpha centauri

You are correct. There is a puppet master. It may be Obama or China or both. They are working to conquer America from the inside.
I agree with you, they are somehow controled and that is maybe China. That is why I am for a worldwide abolishment of the banking secrecy. At least, the elite should not have it (policiticans, leaders of companies, religious leaders and powerful religious groups, big companies, people in the media, influencers etc. ). Then you know who finances who. And I am sure the most people in the world and in every country agree on this.

alpha centauri

What does he do? Let me tell you what he does..Like most f**King democrats the only way he knows how to solve a problem is throw money at it! And do not question me being an American I spent almost 7 years defending your ass and others in this country.
I do not live in the USA and I dont know what Biden does, that is why I asked. But he does not look competent for an outsider.

The left parties are usually just money grabbers. They have no idea how the economy works. I know that. You have to strenthen the industry and be more competitive. Then you can concentrate on social welfare. But you need money for that. Or you raise the taxes for other countries so that your own industry can develop. I think that is what the US has done in his early stages(18th hundred or so. I dont know the exact dates anymore).

I do not live in the USA and I dont know what Biden does, that is why I asked. But he does not look competent for an outsider.

The left parties are usually just money grabbers. They have no idea how the economy works. I know that. You have to strenthen the industry and be more competitive. Then you can concentrate on social welfare. But you need money for that. Or you raise the taxes for other countries so that your own industry can develop. I think that is what the US has done in his early stages(18th hundred or so. I dont know the exact dates anymore).
Well then I am sorry for the way I responded I did not know you were not in the US...

alpha centauri

Well then I am sorry for the way I responded I did not know you were not in the US...
That is ok. I have Atlantis in my location, so you could not know.
There are not a lot of news about the Biden in Germany. I mainly hear about him when he does something clumsy like falling on the ground when he exits a plane or something like that.

That is ok. I have Atlantis in my location, so you could not know.
There are not a lot of news about the Biden in Germany. I mainly hear about him when he does something stupid like falling on the ground when he exits a plane or something like that.
Germany is better off not having news of that Liberal anywhere near it....What part of Germany? I have been to Nuremberg, Vilseck, Graf and Ramstein Airbase when I was in the military......