is time travel possible ?

Rossco78

Im just starting to listen to these. I definately feel like Im floating and part of me is trying to detach when I try this. Its weird. Hard to explain. Its like if you were in a coma and part of you was there and the other part gone.Supposedly this is the begining before you actually drift astrally or eventually physically to a parellel world. I quess its a long process before it works.

Rossco78

Absolutely I am living proof that time travel exists... Due to the very simplistic nature of our minds... We have difficulty in complexities paradoxes in a meaningful way... Enough to say they are no blocks to time travel.. in fact there are a number of ways that one can travel in time although some of the methods don't fit the traditional or sci-fi model... Nevertheless they are valid methods of travelling through the 4th dimension... I could point out to you several methods that you could use right now that don't require high tech what can give you a taste of something that is the approximate of time travel...
Were those the ones I described above?

RedStoanTheorist

I am not sure I understand this. Could tou explain in more detail please I find your Idea fascinating and would love to prove some of my own theories wrong if they be wrong.

RedStoanTheorist

Is Time travel possibly? I would say it is, but not the wat we would think it is. Lets say that everything in existence is against a wall moving slowly across a line which is time. (of cource this wall actually is intangible and is more of like a force then anything physical) everything is being pushed along this line at close to the same time, few things are able to slow or speed up the process of the wall. Gravity can slow it down but not necessarily stop it. If we somehow removed this walk from behind ourselves and the rest of existence moved on without us, we would be left in emptiness, but at the same point in time. Now if we found away to move along the line of time the only time we would ever be with anything is if we were where we should be. Saying this for all I know everyones “wall” so to speak could be going different paces, so how would we all see eachother, my guess is we are only effected by anyone or anything that is in a very clise range of us on the time line, this could negate my previous theory of being left in nothing and actually just end up on some elses wall that could be completely different grom our own. I call this theory the WAL theory it stands for Wall Of Life. (I am not the greatest at explaining please feel free to ask me questions)

unholy_dragon

lets start by telling you my theory time.

lets say the time started as a seed that suddenly sprouted out and created a spherical tree. for every stem on that seed is a alternate timeline and for every stem has branches of alternate timelines. the tree has no end as new timelines are created. you create your own timeline every moment and every choice you make.

timeline is like rolling a dice and ending up with every number possible.

time travellers will inadvertly create a new branch of timeline when trying to enter that point in time

Rossco78

lets say the time started as a seed that suddenly sprouted out and created a spherical tree. for every stem on that seed is a alternate timeline and for every stem has branches of alternate timelines. the tree has no end as new timelines are created. you create your own timeline every moment and every choice you make.

time travellers will inadvertly create a new branch of timeline when trying to enter that point in time

HARRIET (B)

Interesting but alas your incorrect.....

Rossco78

Here's my theory. I dont think it's possible to time travel unless its astrally like the hdr device. Physical time travel is only possible in an alternate reality up until the time you are born since you leave copies of yourself with every descision you make since birth. Once you time travel you can never get back to your current time since you will changing something when your there just being there.Therefore the future is based on the change. So time travel should only be done if nescessary and your prepared for not getting back to your present time.It seems like a lot of us are in agreement of time travel but not in the way it is in the movies.

Last edited: