is time travel possible ?

TimeFlipper

i do have one where he explains it but i'm not posting it. your just a massive troll you and the cabal
can stick it where the sun don't shine you bunch of dyslexic bastards.
if that's to hard to understand here's the definition.
Dyslexia is a common learning difficulty that can cause problems with reading, writing and spelling. It's a specific learning difficulty, which means it causes problems with certain abilities used for learning, such as reading and writing. Unlike a learning disability, intelligence isn't affected.

Hmmm, i wonder who showed you how to write those comments of yours, it looks like your she-male friend Harriet B showed you, especially when you quoted "cabal" :LOL:

Last edited:

Harte

Mullac998, perhaps you can give us a definition of what you mean when you say "scalar wave." I know what they are in physics, but you seem to be using the term differently.

Harte

mullac998

Hmmm, i wonder who showed you how to write those comments of yours, it looks like your she-male friend Harriet B showed you, especially when you quoted "cabal" :LOL:
If you think your so funny come and say that out side burger king in derbyshire near the entrance to intu

TimeFlipper

Mullac998, perhaps you can give us a definition of what you mean when you say "scalar wave." I know what they are in physics, but you seem to be using the term differently.

Harte

That should be funny Hartey, he will have to ask his tantric wrenching, Bengali Scrotum Rotting she-male friend to tell him that, after all Hartey, Harriet B IS a time-traveller! :eek: :ROFLMAO:..

TimeFlipper

If you think your so funny come and say that out side burger king in derbyshire near the entrance to intu

Ok, tell me what you will be wearing so that i know its you, and what time and date? :LOL:...I wont accept any excuses for you not turning up, like the she-male kept doing :LOL:..