is time travel real?

IlluminatiArchbishop

Wrong, in every single instance noted it was backed by scientists first, in some cases they are still claiming it is safe or whatever despite thousands of proofs against it.

You might want to dig more into your science because it is nothing but lies, yes the media has also played their part in the deceptions but since going all the way back to when they first claimed tobacco increased lung capacity and lengthened your life span, how many hundreds of millions have been pointlessly murdered.

Not the least of which are the lies against the paranormal realms as was mentioned above, although in this case some of them simply do not know any better because they don't have the clearance to access that information.
Science cannot lie. Scientists can

8thsinner

Science can and does lie all the time, not just the scientists. Thats kind of the whole point, science is the evolution of understanding, many truths 500 years ago have been updated and found to be misunderstood or just plain wrong in the first place. Likewise many truths now are also poorly understood and or just wrong because the people doing the experiments aren't quite at the level yet to grasp the whole picture. Though it may be nuance to call that a lie. And yes scientists do lie all the time too, but they do so knowing it which more often than not is accompanied by crimes against humanity.
So when you say trust the science...no. That isn't even possible.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Science can and does lie all the time, not just the scientists. Thats kind of the whole point, science is the evolution of understanding, many truths 500 years ago have been updated and found to be misunderstood or just plain wrong in the first place. Likewise many truths now are also poorly understood and or just wrong because the people doing the experiments aren't quite at the level yet to grasp the whole picture. Though it may be nuance to call that a lie. And yes scientists do lie all the time too, but they do so knowing it which more often than not is accompanied by crimes against humanity.
So when you say trust the science...no. That isn't even possible.
Are you talking about theories? Truth is in fact infallible as it is just that truth

8thsinner

Are you talking about theories? Truth is in fact infallible as it is just that truth
Rubbish, truth changes all the time.
110 years ago it was truth that to travel more than 75mph would tear your skin off.
200 years ago flight was impossible by all except the birds
Truth is relative to the level of intelligence interpreting it, and their ability to utilise it until it is updated and changed.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Rubbish, truth changes all the time.
110 years ago it was truth to travel more than 55mph because your skin would be torn off.
200 years ago flight was impossible by all except the birds
Truth is relative to the level of intelligence interpreting it.
Theories again. Truth is not relative to intelligence it is just in fact truth

unholy_dragon

I see some of you are referring to science and some people saying science is wrong.

I believe in science, as it is the study of everything we see, hear and touch. We get to understand the physics of why things happen in a certain way.

There is some scientific theories that been accepted by most people and schools but they are not fully facts.
I am not religious and considered myself agnostic.

Do you believe in multiple timelines?

8thsinner

I see some of you are referring to science and some people saying science is wrong.

I believe in science, as it is the study of everything we see, hear and touch. We get to understand the physics of why things happen in a certain way.

There is some scientific theories that been accepted by most people and schools but they are not fully facts.
I am not religious and considered myself agnostic.

Do you believe in multiple timelines?
I have nothing against science, I am a scientist, but there are four types of science, the main stream which is dumbed down beyond belief, twisted out of context and used to persuade people of false truths and then there are scientists completely funded and told to "find proofs of such and such" even if the such and such is wrong whether it is known to them or not and they can and do receive millions in funding to find a way of presenting as truth, you also have high integrity scientists, usually highly suppressed studying really fringe concepts, and then there are scientists more or less just going through the motions of experiments and reporting results but haven't connected the dots on how their data effects other fields of science because everything is so compartmentalized.

You do have to know how to find and identify each of these types, but one really major clue is military spending. The military may spend billions trying to research something for a short period of time even if it ends up to be fruitless, but when they are spending billions for decades in ongoing research you know there is something to it, and they have studied every spiritual concept ever written about in history, they do know whats up, at least at the highest levels of military they do.

Another really big clue is patents, you don't spend billions patenting fake science, they don't suppress the lies and tell you the truth. Always seems to come back to the paper trail, and the money trail. Even if it takes 40 years to release some of this redacted information unless it is leeked it is always on paper somewhere. You just have to dig to find it.

There are many strategies to hiding truth too, a careful watch on laws and spending habits will tell you what is coming, for example following shipping orders. If you were tracking government spending you would have noticed that around 2017-2018 onwards world countries started ordering face masks thousands of times above their normal, if you were tracking it job sites, you would have noticed in 2019 jobs were being advertised to AI coders to cope with the expected high levels of deaths in the coming year. And laws, there were changes in laws and legal definitions like I have mentioned above about changing emf exposure to EHS implying that only percentages of humans got sick from emf.

When you start digging into the rabbit holes of what science is good science common sense goes a long way but it reveals a very dark side of people in power and people can usually feel that in their gut, many will avoid it because of this gut feeling, it's what charges cognitive dissonance. If you can get passed that though, the secrets you can learn are beyond fathomable.

IlluminatiArchbishop

appear eric cartman GIF by South Park