is time travel real?

IlluminatiArchbishop

Bill Nye Science Is Real GIF by LookHUMAN

lamdo263

Still those things are not viable evidence.
I feel that your attitude is dangerous. If your'e going to be here I suggest that you fashion a festive hat from glue and newspaper and then spray paint this in your most favorite color. This act by you as a sign of good will might have a calming effect on the rest of us.

I know from personal experience I've always wanted such a hat but never had the courage to fashion one. I feel that this is sage advice, consider it how you will.

IlluminatiArchbishop

I feel that your attitude is dangerous. If your'e going to be here I suggest that you fashion a festive hat from glue and newspaper and then spray paint this in your most favorite color. This act by you as a sign of good will might have a calming effect on the rest of us.

I know from personal experience I've always wanted such a hat but never had the courage to fashion one. I feel that this is sage advice, consider it how you will.
I feel you are not serious enough. See we can both have opinions. I am not here to be calming but I am here to be honest.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Do you mean the same science that lied about
Climate change
Tobacco
Asbestos
Lead paint
Flouride
Lactose
Mercury
Opioids
Aluminium
Talcum powder
Sweeteners
Saturated fats
Gmos
Cholesterol
Glyphosate
Weather modification
The moon
Is that the science you are referring to?
That is not science lying it is media

8thsinner

That is not science lying it is media
Wrong, in every single instance noted it was backed by scientists first, in some cases they are still claiming it is safe or whatever despite thousands of proofs against it.

You might want to dig more into your science because it is nothing but lies, yes the media has also played their part in the deceptions but since going all the way back to when they first claimed tobacco increased lung capacity and lengthened your life span, how many hundreds of millions have been pointlessly murdered.

Not the least of which are the lies against the paranormal realms as was mentioned above, although in this case some of them simply do not know any better because they don't have the clearance to access that information.