Israeli Dogs

Justinian

If you've never visited the Middle East before you wouldn't understand this. But there are two sects of Islam; Shi'ite and Sunni. I won't go into the miniscule details of difference between the two, but just understand that Shi'ite center of power is from the Supreme Ayatolla in Iran. They actually among many crazy ideas, teach their sect that the USA are the dogs of Israel. They say we do whatever the Israeli's tell us to do. I'd heard the rumors, but I was hospitalized in Bahrain a few years back and read this in the news paper there. And then I went and talked to some of the staff and they all say that Iran would never lie to them. They are the holiest of holies and would never lie. LOL.

I bring this up from the latest news that Iran is threatening that if Israel attacks, that they will be wiped from geography and that a NEW Middle East will be rebuilt without the Zionists and their dog. Admenijhad really does know how to throw out some flair and work up a good story. He also is a Holocaust denier just to show you how mentally stable this guy is.

titorite

Also I think it is a bad telling sign that the DHS gave over 90% of their grant budget to Isreal or Jewish organizations.... When questioned about it Napolitono said that Isreal has more threats that needed securing , justifying the decision to biasedly distribute the grants.... As if to say the defence of a foreign nation was more important to the DHS than defending the homeland.

Octavusprime

Next time before you speak on a subject you should get to know more about it.... Their are WAAAAAY more schools of islam than just two...

Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And that is only the short list they found worth mentioning.... it does not include the off mainstream and minor schools.

Those two groups make up 85-90% of Islam..... Jdeeterline never said these were the only groups.

bomberman

I kinda agree with you on some minor points you've made in your op, but mostly i disagree
with you, i'll give you an example by pointing out your comments on Ahmedinnejad.
Now take a look at this video, and tell me what he's saying is not true :

Now in this video he talks a little bit about the holocaust, but lets say that he's completely
wrong on that point, because he talks about two things in the video. And for most part
he talks about the Palestinians being abused and being treated like animals by the Israelis.
Now i have done my research, and by hearing what he says, i can't possibly disagree with
him about this subject.

The holocaust part i don't care about, so i just say that i disagree with him. But you have to
admit that he has a major point in what he says about the Palestinians.

Justinian

Okay titerite.. you seem to be at my throat on every post I make. Let me make myself clear on this subject. I've been living and working in Arabic countries for many years now. So next time you want to try and undermine a post of mine, maybe you should try and read my blogs first. As Octavusprime says.. I never said there were ONLY two schools. So tell us all again how many years you've lived over here in the big sandbox? Because I personally do a lot of traveling and spending time with the local populations, and matter of fact, my girlfriend is a muslim. So hmm you'd think that she'd be more knowledgeable than wikipedia.. but excuse me for going to a firsthand report from someone who's family have been muslim for thousands of years versus an internet open source website. Everytime I post you call me a troll or some other derogetory word.. I wish you'd stop calling me a damn troll because I've told you countless times know that I don't know what the hell a troll is, nor do I feel that I should have to go search for a word that I care nothing for.

I deal with people like you, my exwife is one. I post about something that talks about wiping out an entire country and redoing World geography.. yet you feel you need to knitpick about some minor detail in my post. That to me says you have some sort of personal vendetta against me of what I'm not sure. But maybe you need to PM me and we can discuss it. Because it is very highly irritating to take the time to type something up only to have someone try and tear down some minor detail that really didn't make or break the post. One of the reasons I've been around this forum for so long is that we never had to deal with childish things like this. There are right ways and wrong ways to go about things and you are a very rude person due to the way you go about your posts.

Justinian

@ Bomberman, I can't argue with you on that last point, BUT what I will say is that there is always some truth out of every piece of madness. Even Hitler had some really good ideas. Most people don't realize that if it weren't for the Nazi regime that we probably wouldn't have some of the things we take for granted today. Especially medical advances. While the rest of the world was busy worrying if they were following the correct ethics and laws for procedures they were performing; Mengela was out there doing a lot of horrible things to innocent people. Yet if it weren't for him, we wouldn't have certain knowledge of medicine. Or at least it would have been delayed, that sounds better.