I've built the John Bajak's flux capacitor!

Genius

King Ivan
I finished building it a few hours ago, and I put it on top of my watch for mabye 20 minutes. I think it works! The time on my watch is mabye 25 minutes behind! Still, it could be because the watch's battery is getting flat. But anyway, I'll do some more experiments with mabye a digital watch and see what happens.

Genius

King Ivan
I did some more experiments with a digital watch, and it works! I'm going to be building different versions of the flux capacitor and see if I'll have different results. But what do you think about the idea to connect a Tesla coil or Jacob's ladder to a flux capacitor? Could that open a portal?

steven chiverton

I did some more experiments with a digital watch, and it works! I'm going to be building different versions of the flux capacitor and see if I'll have different results. But what do you think about the idea to connect a Tesla coil or Jacob's ladder to a flux capacitor? Could that open a portal?
do you have a schematic to show all of us

Genius

King Ivan
do you have a schematic to show all of us
I don't have a schematic, but I could draw one. Still, it isn't necessary to show you schematic. Because it's very simple, I'll just tell you how to build it. It's a 9V battery, connected to a blinking red LED, connected to a piezo buzzer, connected to a capacitor. I put the capacitor on the watch with a magnet around it. I still might upgrade it by adding a few more things. You could also try adding a quartz crystal to see if there will be any difference.

Genius

King Ivan
After doing some more experiments I've realized that without the magnet it doesn't work. Still, I'll try to do some more experimenting. Mabye even point it at myself while sleeping just as tuvok said.

dustin255

Capacitor? Some people like me are new to building these devices so. We need step by step instructions and a list of materials.

Genius

King Ivan
Capacitor? Some people like me are new to building these devices so. We need step by step instructions and a list of materials.
I already said what I used and how to build it. There is no need for step by step instructions. It's just a 9V battery connected in series with a blinking red LED, a piezo buzzer, and a 220uf 50V capacitor. Connecting a magnet to the capacitor might make it more powerful. And you could also try connecting a quartz crystal to get different results. But I'm still not sure if it's working. I still need to do some more tests.