I've built the John Bajak's flux capacitor!

dustin255

So has anything happened yet?

Not really! It seem like it's does not do what it claims to do. I just get huge headaches and waste a bunch of time.[/QUOT
Not really! It seem like it's does not do what it claims to do. I just get huge headaches and waste a bunch of time.
That's too bad... And I was thinking of continuing mine. But since it doesn't work, I won't continue it. Hopefully I'll have better luck in building a different time machine.

Yeah, whoever says it works needs to think twice. I'm building a custom one currently based on a different kind of technology. It would be a time travel device right away. I'm interested in manifestation first.

Genius

King Ivan
Not really! It seem like it's does not do what it claims to do. I just get huge headaches and waste a bunch of time.[/QUOT
That's too bad... And I was thinking of continuing mine. But since it doesn't work, I won't continue it. Hopefully I'll have better luck in building a different time machine.

Yeah, whoever says it works needs to think twice. I'm building a custom one currently based on a different kind of technology. It would be a time travel device right away. I'm interested in manifestation first.
Do you think it will really work? Do you think I should build one myself?

dustin255

Not 100%, but, it seem like a huge hoax based on my exprience like most of the others. It would be a waste of time but, it's better to finishing some if it's started if not then don't build one.

Genius

King Ivan

Not 100%, but, it seem like a huge hoax based on my exprience like most of the others. It would be a waste of time but, it's better to finishing some if it's started if not then don't build one.
I might just build the poo's device or the atlantean generator or the biotronic oscillator or the sonic time blaster or the Delta time generator or the triode projection rod or the fluxatron. I also might try duplicating madman marcum's time travel experiment (if he tells us how exactly) or Einstein's experiment (in which he transported mice through time).

scott93257

Adding a Jacob's ladder might allow for a portal to open. The reason it does not work without a magnet is due to the fact that a magnet affects gravity. Gravity affects time.

Adding a Jacob's ladder might allow for a portal to open. The reason it does not work without a magnet is due to the fact that a magnet affects gravity. Gravity affects time.
How would it open a portal using a flux capacitor? And what type of portal? If you wouldn’t mind, can you use drawings to describe the setup of opening a portal please? Thanks