Jack in the Box Deli Sandwiches

Motoko Aoyama

Jack in the Box Deli Sandwiches

Did anyone see the new commercial? To new things!

On February 23, Jack In the Box is offering the new grilled sandwiches for free with a purchase of a LARGE fountain drink. That's not all for a food freebie. February 23 is also a national pancake day at IHop (is it? I'm not sure o.o). Wow. Free breakfast and a sort of free lunch.

So, any interested customer who comes to Jack in the Box on February 23 can choose between a Turkey Bacon Cheddar or a Deli Trio. Limit one per customer.

Of course, I can't apply for this offer because I'm on a diet which means that I can't have any artery clogging Turkey Bacon Cheddar sandwich or a sodium infested Deli Trio sandwich. Cold cuts contain a ton of salt per slice! The sodium infested Deli Trio has provolone cheese (I'm not a huge fan of this type of cheese! It's transparent when heated up and it tastes bland. Want to try a slice of provolone cheese? Go to subway.) and pickles. The Turkey Bacon Cheddar is nothing but meat, meat, some dairy, and more meat. The contents of each sandwich will be on Artisan bread. Fancy bread with cheap toppings? I'm guessing that the price of the sandwich will only be high because of the fancy bread.

Oh my!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_in_the_Box
In November of 2009 the company discontinued their popular Ciabatta sandwiches/burgers.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was a huge fan of the Chipotle Grilled Chicken Ciabatta sandwich. WHY MAN! WHY? :(

gonzogirl

Re: Jack in the Box Deli Sandwiches

My ex called me and told me about this..He is excited...I cant eat that stuff anymore anyway....I dont want to ..but all my single friends are on board! They are planning their meals around the freebies in Ptown! It is all "phony" phood...haha..
Ah the marketing machine has em where they want them.....
Still...I remember what a big mac tastes like and I still have cravings...weird..like a reformed smoker who dreams about cigarrettes!

Motoko Aoyama

Re: Jack in the Box Deli Sandwiches

It's confirmed that Ihop will be offering a free short stack in honor of National Pancake Day on February 23.