Jane Roberts & Seth

Rosco..Jones

I mentioned Elias earlier. I was reading some more on this at the Elias forum: Welcome! and Elias/Exploring the Shift • Discover Self | BlueFlash .
I ran across a portion of his Digest entries that I feel touches more on the questions you had.

Elias (/ɨˈl.əs/) is the Latin transliteration of the Greek name Ἠλίας, which in turn is the Hellenized form of the Hebrew: אליהו, Eliyahu, meaning "Yahweh is my God".

ELIAS: “This evening, we shall engage in a discussion of consciousness. This will also involve subject matter with reference to The Creating Universal One And Whole, for this is consciousness. Think of your present belief systems, which greatly incorporate your scientific technology, and ask yourselves with your rational, logical intellect how you may arrive at conclusions of an impersonal universe and elements possessing consciousness extending from non-conscious matter.

Within your present belief systems, you accept that a cosmic explosion occurred and created your universe; this being completely random and possessing no consciousness. Your world began as gasses, rock; elements not possessing life, to your estimation; and from this, through your belief systems of evolution, you believe that miraculously, somehow, consciousness was incorporated into matter accidentally. If you inquire to me, I will express to you, this possesses no logic. Matter did not appear ‘cosmically’ within this explosion, and then create consciousness. Consciousness was; is.
I will express to you that in your terms of viewing in time elements – for you are focused within time – we shall use terminology of ‘before,’ which is also now, (smiling) but we shall be indulging of terminology that you may relate to.

Therefore, before the organization and orchestration of your universe as you view it was consciousness. Before essence, as you interpret it, was the whole. You may use any term you are wishing for this action. I do not use the term ‘being’ purposely, for your term of God or All-That-Is or The Creating Universal One And Whole, whatever you choose to call it, is not a being. It is all consciousness. It is an action. It incorporates all.

Within this experience of what you term to be God are many, many elements. Before the incorporation of essence, so to speak, there were elements of consciousness. You may also term these to be ‘units,’ which others have expressed previously.* (2) These elements of consciousness know no limits of time or space. You may think of these as very tiny black holes. (Zero Dimensional/Zero mass Singularity) You may think of them, if you will, in physical terms as elements smaller than your smallest physical particles; but these elements are that which create all physical expression. Everything within every universe within every dimension is created by these elements of consciousness, and they are everything. They are not only the driving force behind matter and action, but are matter and action also; this being the basis of what you term to be God.
*Note: Seth referred to these as Units of Consciousness, but the meaning is the same.

I will also express to you, as I have many times previously, you incorporate all the same as this action of God. You are the same; but it is more. It is more than the sum of all of the dimensions, of all of the universes, of all of the parts; but without you, it would not be either. Therefore, no separation; for you also are intimately a part. You incorporate your own individuality, your own intent, your own desires and focus; but you also incorporate all of it, and it possess, so to speak, all of you. No one element, to the most minute unit of consciousness, is any less than another. Therefore, there is no contradiction in expressing to you that you each, within your individuality, are the center of the universe; for this is true.
Essence is what we will term a portion of this Encompassing Whole, although not a portion! (Smiling) Within your limitations of language, it is impossible to express to you the lack of division and separation; this being why I express to you to conceptualize these concepts that I offer to you, for within your thought patterns within physical focus, it is not possible for you to completely eliminate all separation and be understanding of these concepts. When I express to you that essence incorporates all systems, that all systems are open and available to you, this is what is incorporated by consciousness. You possess this. Every element of consciousness possesses all elements of the whole.

Each element chooses to manifest according to its desire and function. A flower manifests to the fullest of its ability. The units of consciousness that make up this flower are the same as that which you possess also. The flower’s intent and function is to be a flower. Your intent and function is to incorporate intellect and intuition, to be directing of your universe as you have created it. Therefore, make no mistake; you direct all of your physical manifestation in every area. We have discussed this many times within previous sessions. You create your individual reality, and collectively you create the reality en masse. Therefore, you are the creators of all that you perceive ... and far beyond.

... (Vic’s note: Elias departs at 8:27 PM., and pops back in at 9:07 PM. We were sitting outside discussing the concepts of consciousness and essence, and Mary announced “out of the blue" that we better go back inside if we wanted the pop-in on tape. We went inside and Elias arrived immediately, before Mary even had a chance to sit down. Present were Mary, Vicki, Ron, and Jim; the others had left earlier.)

ELIAS: My chair, Holmes! (Ron gets the rocking chair) One point for Michael [Mary] for acknowledging impressions! He will be excited at his acquiring of an extra point! (Laughter) I have used as an example your time frame only for your understanding, for there is no time incorporation. Also, essence did not create consciousness. Consciousness is. Consciousness creates all.

I have expressed the usage of a time frame for your perception in expressing consciousness as original, and essence springing from consciousness. In actuality, there is no time frame. All is simultaneous. All is in a state of becoming, as is also The Creating Universal One And Whole, which is not completed, which is ongoing, which is present always, now.

JIM: Is The Creating Universal One And Whole consciousness?

ELIAS: And more.

JIM: And more. And more being?

ELIAS: I have expressed that this is not a ‘being.’ You create your images of god in your likeness, for this is what you understand. This is what you may attach to. Therefore, you interpret god as a being, for you interpret yourselves as a being. Therefore, you contain your perception of god. As I have expressed previously, a very small word for a very small concept! There are no bounds.

VICKI: So does that mean we should not perceive ourselves as a being either?

ELIAS: It would not be possible for you to perceive yourselves in any other fashion; for within your perception, which is your reality, you are a being. Within all of your focuses, you are a being. Within essence, you are not. God is an experience. It is a movement; an action; all encompassing. All consciousness springs from it. (Pause)

Interesting. (Grinning) I allow for the opportunity for questions, and I receive not a one. I allow for interaction, I receive many. This subject will be ongoing. I have only introduced this to you this evening quite briefly. It will be difficult to be expressing of this subject to you and it will incorporate distortion, for this is unavoidable within your language and understanding, for you may not perceive of the immensity of the experience of which I speak. It is automatic to you to be viewing an immense being which you express is beyond your comprehension, but you attach a comprehension to this immense being! This ‘being’ does not exist! What exists is the totality of experience.

VICKI: And all consciousness springs from that?

ELIAS: Correct.

Minita

I have a lot of interest in this topic, but i am tired of reading about it on net. I thought of getting a book which Seth had dictated to Jane.
I sometimes doubt when Seth said that there are no demons and angels, instead when i watch The Haunting show, the witness have experienced demons , Gods and angels. What you say about it.?

I mentioned Elias earlier. I was reading some more on this at the Elias forum: Welcome! and Elias/Exploring the Shift • Discover Self | BlueFlash .
I ran across a portion of his Digest entries that I feel touches more on the questions you had.

Elias (/ɨˈl.əs/) is the Latin transliteration of the Greek name Ἠλίας, which in turn is the Hellenized form of the Hebrew: אליהו, Eliyahu, meaning "Yahweh is my God".

ELIAS: “This evening, we shall engage in a discussion of consciousness. This will also involve subject matter with reference to The Creating Universal One And Whole, for this is consciousness. Think of your present belief systems, which greatly incorporate your scientific technology, and ask yourselves with your rational, logical intellect how you may arrive at conclusions of an impersonal universe and elements possessing consciousness extending from non-conscious matter.

Within your present belief systems, you accept that a cosmic explosion occurred and created your universe; this being completely random and possessing no consciousness. Your world began as gasses, rock; elements not possessing life, to your estimation; and from this, through your belief systems of evolution, you believe that miraculously, somehow, consciousness was incorporated into matter accidentally. If you inquire to me, I will express to you, this possesses no logic. Matter did not appear ‘cosmically’ within this explosion, and then create consciousness. Consciousness was; is.
I will express to you that in your terms of viewing in time elements – for you are focused within time – we shall use terminology of ‘before,’ which is also now, (smiling) but we shall be indulging of terminology that you may relate to.

Therefore, before the organization and orchestration of your universe as you view it was consciousness. Before essence, as you interpret it, was the whole. You may use any term you are wishing for this action. I do not use the term ‘being’ purposely, for your term of God or All-That-Is or The Creating Universal One And Whole, whatever you choose to call it, is not a being. It is all consciousness. It is an action. It incorporates all.

Within this experience of what you term to be God are many, many elements. Before the incorporation of essence, so to speak, there were elements of consciousness. You may also term these to be ‘units,’ which others have expressed previously.* (2) These elements of consciousness know no limits of time or space. You may think of these as very tiny black holes. (Zero Dimensional/Zero mass Singularity) You may think of them, if you will, in physical terms as elements smaller than your smallest physical particles; but these elements are that which create all physical expression. Everything within every universe within every dimension is created by these elements of consciousness, and they are everything. They are not only the driving force behind matter and action, but are matter and action also; this being the basis of what you term to be God.
*Note: Seth referred to these as Units of Consciousness, but the meaning is the same.

I will also express to you, as I have many times previously, you incorporate all the same as this action of God. You are the same; but it is more. It is more than the sum of all of the dimensions, of all of the universes, of all of the parts; but without you, it would not be either. Therefore, no separation; for you also are intimately a part. You incorporate your own individuality, your own intent, your own desires and focus; but you also incorporate all of it, and it possess, so to speak, all of you. No one element, to the most minute unit of consciousness, is any less than another. Therefore, there is no contradiction in expressing to you that you each, within your individuality, are the center of the universe; for this is true.
Essence is what we will term a portion of this Encompassing Whole, although not a portion! (Smiling) Within your limitations of language, it is impossible to express to you the lack of division and separation; this being why I express to you to conceptualize these concepts that I offer to you, for within your thought patterns within physical focus, it is not possible for you to completely eliminate all separation and be understanding of these concepts. When I express to you that essence incorporates all systems, that all systems are open and available to you, this is what is incorporated by consciousness. You possess this. Every element of consciousness possesses all elements of the whole.

Each element chooses to manifest according to its desire and function. A flower manifests to the fullest of its ability. The units of consciousness that make up this flower are the same as that which you possess also. The flower’s intent and function is to be a flower. Your intent and function is to incorporate intellect and intuition, to be directing of your universe as you have created it. Therefore, make no mistake; you direct all of your physical manifestation in every area. We have discussed this many times within previous sessions. You create your individual reality, and collectively you create the reality en masse. Therefore, you are the creators of all that you perceive ... and far beyond.

... (Vic’s note: Elias departs at 8:27 PM., and pops back in at 9:07 PM. We were sitting outside discussing the concepts of consciousness and essence, and Mary announced “out of the blue" that we better go back inside if we wanted the pop-in on tape. We went inside and Elias arrived immediately, before Mary even had a chance to sit down. Present were Mary, Vicki, Ron, and Jim; the others had left earlier.)

ELIAS: My chair, Holmes! (Ron gets the rocking chair) One point for Michael [Mary] for acknowledging impressions! He will be excited at his acquiring of an extra point! (Laughter) I have used as an example your time frame only for your understanding, for there is no time incorporation. Also, essence did not create consciousness. Consciousness is. Consciousness creates all.

I have expressed the usage of a time frame for your perception in expressing consciousness as original, and essence springing from consciousness. In actuality, there is no time frame. All is simultaneous. All is in a state of becoming, as is also The Creating Universal One And Whole, which is not completed, which is ongoing, which is present always, now.

JIM: Is The Creating Universal One And Whole consciousness?

ELIAS: And more.

JIM: And more. And more being?

ELIAS: I have expressed that this is not a ‘being.’ You create your images of god in your likeness, for this is what you understand. This is what you may attach to. Therefore, you interpret god as a being, for you interpret yourselves as a being. Therefore, you contain your perception of god. As I have expressed previously, a very small word for a very small concept! There are no bounds.

VICKI: So does that mean we should not perceive ourselves as a being either?

ELIAS: It would not be possible for you to perceive yourselves in any other fashion; for within your perception, which is your reality, you are a being. Within all of your focuses, you are a being. Within essence, you are not. God is an experience. It is a movement; an action; all encompassing. All consciousness springs from it. (Pause)

Interesting. (Grinning) I allow for the opportunity for questions, and I receive not a one. I allow for interaction, I receive many. This subject will be ongoing. I have only introduced this to you this evening quite briefly. It will be difficult to be expressing of this subject to you and it will incorporate distortion, for this is unavoidable within your language and understanding, for you may not perceive of the immensity of the experience of which I speak. It is automatic to you to be viewing an immense being which you express is beyond your comprehension, but you attach a comprehension to this immense being! This ‘being’ does not exist! What exists is the totality of experience.

VICKI: And all consciousness springs from that?

ELIAS: Correct.

Rosco..Jones

Minita
New I have a lot of interest in this topic, but i am tired of reading about it on net. I thought of getting a book which Seth had dictated to Jane.
I sometimes doubt when Seth said that there are no demons and angels, instead when i watch The Haunting show, the witness have experienced demons , Gods and angels. What you say about it.?

First off, we live in a 4D (3D+Time) universe, that is part of a greater multidimensional reality. Visitations from the 5D realm have limited abilities to interact with our 4D world, as do we with trying to interpret what we experience. Each individuals world view, formed from years of experiences, acts as a filter on what is observed. In many cases, what the observer experiences is based upon their expectations of what is possible. For example, small children often have imaginary playmates, that adults block out. For adults, they have been taught that these "imaginary" friends are not real and just the result of an active imagination. Children don't have this restriction, yet. They may be viewing a 5D entity, often their previous life interacting with the part of them just beginning a new physical life. They choose the form of a child because that is the best for the interaction with a child.

Those who witness demons, Gods and angels are experiencing interaction with a 5D non-physical entity and trying to fit it into their 4D world views. There are those that after death, get stuck between the 4D and 5D branes*. So far, their world view cannot accept the reality of the 5D brane, the afterlife. Essentially, they are lost in a world of their own creation, which still has ties to Earth. What they project while in contact with living people is what they believe they are.

*brane: short for membrane, a term used in multidimensional theories of reality, such as in mTheory