Media Jesse Ventura on Running for President in 2016

walt willis

Great idea but he is not PC enough for the media to accept and would be hounded the whole time in office.

Samstwitch

PC...?? (I know it's something simple, but I don't know what it means.)

Samstwitch

Politically correct.

Thanks for the reply. :)

If Jesse ever got close to becoming President, he would end up like JFK and RFK for not being part of the NWO agenda. However, (sadly) in the aftermath of a nuclear war in America (as it happened in John Titor's world), then Jesse would have a chance at the White House. As it stands today, any really good and honest Presidential Candidates don't have a chance. They are pushed out of the race by the Media Propaganda tool and excluded from the Debates. That is exactly why Jesse doesn't run for president.

TnWatchdog

Politically correct.

Thanks for the reply. :)

If Jesse ever got close to becoming President, he would end up like JFK and RFK for not being part of the NWO agenda. However, (sadly) in the aftermath of a nuclear war in America (as it happened in John Titor's world), then Jesse would have a chance at the White House. As it stands today, any really good and honest Presidential Candidates don't have a chance. They are pushed out of the race by the Media Propaganda tool and excluded from the Debates. That is exactly why Jesse doesn't run for president.
Agreed...Jesse Ventura would be very effective in the aftermath nuclear world. He would rally the survivors and use one of my favorites movie lines, "I ain't got time to bleed" plus he could use head buts or the pile driver from his wrestling days.