Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory: 2012

Samstwitch

something i found while looking into bunker building costs for myself a little while ago. here is a company for the usa that builds bunkers if you have the cash, get 1 quickly if you believe and have the cash ;)

What a trip! I knew there were secret bunkers, but this is the first time I've seen one advertised. Thanks for posting.

TnWatchdog

I've seen this vid before and watched it again a few days back. I keep thinking that if all hell breaks loose the bunkers may not keep the self-appointed NWO elite safe. They said the bunkers will hold out fire and water for an extended period of time but an earth quake or earth shifting could crack and crush their little hiding places. Stay out here and face reality like the rest of us! I picture Obama giving a speech explaining that an asteroid passing near our planet or increased solar flares may disrupt the grid. You will be inconvenienced for a day or two until we get the backups on line. At the time of the speech, little do we know that it has been taped and everyone is underground waiting for what is coming down the pike. The "inconvenience" they are referring to could be a shift of the earth's crust, asteroid, or a CME from the sun making us feel like actors from the movie, "Knowing".

Justinian

Well I've read a few postings now about this Titor guy. I can tell you for sure, 100% that in the event of any nuclear attacks on the USofA that Nebraska will NOT survive. Ever seen the movie "Red Dawn"? You don't have to be on the inside of America's secrets to understand that other countries know where our silos are and we know where theirs are. Ladies and Gentlemen.. GUESS where most of ours are located? Also the strategic importance of Offutt AFB in Omaha makes it a likely target as well. They used to give public tours to the underground Presidential bunker on Offutt, and I went on it one time. And they even tell you there that during Cold War times, Omaha, NE remained the #3 target in America. Now one can debate the importance and dispute it's claim to #3 over sites such as Cheyenne Mountain, Mount Weather.. or some other sites.. but I won't get into that now. Let's just say don't move to Nebraska. And for those that think just because Offutt is on the eastern border of the state that you can just move out west.. You might want to look at wind patterns.

I grew up in a small town in PA that has.. or well, had the #2 nuclear power plant ever built in the US. I grew up with watching a radiation meter in my schools. So watching radiation levels in our town, and wind patterns through PA were taught to us early on.

BlastTyrant

Good ol jesse the former governer of Minnesota, where he called the people who built our roads Drunk irishman.

I caught his show a few times and i do have to admit he has the mentality to never take No as a answer. Im also aware he is considered a complete nutjob by alot of people "then again im sure people consider all of us nut jobs also"

Ive never liked nuclear power plants they make me nervous, a single malfunction can cause wide spread destruction.

Justinian

There is a documentary out there about the secrets of nuclear power plants.. and it shows you how they are actually much safer than regular "traditional" power plants. it's just that one or two big disasters happen and everyone freaks. I think it's called, "Nuclear Nightmares".. It's a misnomer because it shows you how even after these so called "major" disasters of power plants melting down.. the radiation threat that our societies push on us is not reality. Look at Japan after we nuked them. they say that nuclear fallout is like 50 years or so.. well I'm pretty sure that hiroshima and nagasaki were rebuilt a lot more than 10 years ago. Just one example. Prypyat (Chernobyl) is different, but thats what happens when you don't have safety standards in place. I have a personal friend that was working there when it went critical. And after hearing his stories, it's no wonder that happened. Stories of him cleaning out the vent shafts wearing nothing but a cloth mask like doctors wear. And not just him, but that's all they were given. And other stories of how the working conditions there weren't even close to being safe. Try to find and download "Nuclear Nightmares". it's a good watch.