John Alexanderson, from 2043.

John A

Been gone for a while, might not be back for a few months. To keep it short, I got let off my job. Was barely making ends meet, so I'm going to have to find work again. Sorry for my inactivity.

And truly, John Titor is literally just a namesake. In other world lines, He could be named something else. In others, I don't exist. You are all truly ignorant of what is really at stake here, if a single shared name is all it takes for you to completely doubt me. As serious as my goal is, even I have pride you know.

Anyway, if that was harsh I apologize, I am just stressed out. I need to find work fast. I'll get back to all of you when I start paying the bills again.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I KNEW IT!

Don't get your hopes up. All time traveler claimants so far have failed the causality test. Due to lack of having a working time machine.

He was probably born in 1956. (I actually have no idea how old Harte is haha). We are all time travelers. :)

Just based on some of the historical facts he's come up with, I've come to the conclusion that Harte must have known Moses personally.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith