john jr

johnjr

please help me remember min john equip the traveler went back to the year 2014 near the fine of the year to remind them of the third world war that happened in 2015 will stay a few days in that resorted to a Brazilian porqueo basil forum is one of the countries that will not really be attacked

johnjr

please help me remember min john equip the traveler went back to the year 2014 near the fine of the year to remind them of the third world war that happened in 2015 will stay a few days in that resorted to a Brazilian becuse basil forum is one of the countries that will not really be attacked

Rawknee

please help me remember min john equip the traveler went back to the year 2014 near the fine of the year to remind them of the third world war that happened in 2015 will stay a few days in that resorted to a Brazilian porqueo basil forum is one of the countries that will not really be attacked

No offense, kinda difficult to understand what you're trying to say..

arvin

Where did you get this info about the incoming war? Its weird but I too know by myself.

I have memories from the future interpreted as visions and dreams. A common case of mine.

johnjr

excuse'm dizzy with time travel came here in 2014 with a mission more well not publish it and also came for personal reasons more so even want to alert me being here the future is already done and it is almost impossible not to change consigui make a posting yesterday'm not sure most already may be the beginning of the third world war two planes hitting is clear that Switzerland will not enter this war the war will only be between STATES UINIDOS RUSSIA aND CHINA and the United States will step out victorious.

johnjr

excuse'm dizzy with time travel came here in 2014 with a mission more well not publish it and also came for personal reasons more so even want to alert me being here the future is already done and it is almost impossible not to change consigui make a posting yesterday'm not sure most already may be the beginning of the third world war two planes hitting is clear that Switzerland will not enter this war the war will only be between STATES UINIDOS RUSSIA aND CHINA and the United States will step out victorious.

arvin

What device you used to travel? If you don't mind. People here are going to ask that too so let me be the one to ask first.

johnjr

you think it's only one in the device as you travel back in time to the quantum Visica does not allow us use one dispotivos to move particles or distort them even