John Titor and an old Post

Cirrus

I doubt it. I think you are an undercover hack who is crying inside because your spirit-cooking criminal candidate lost the election.

Oh, yes. You got me. I'm an undercover leftist hippie bound on destroying capitalism and laying death in my wake underneath the harsh toes of my Birkenstocks (TM, R).

I actually didn't want to vote for either candidate in 2016. They were equally horrible. I would have voted for Kasich, but the GOP didn't want to risk litigation (or losing votes) by nominating Kaisch even if Trump had the popular vote at the RNC.

So I voted for Hillary only because I considered her the lesser of two evils (at the time) and voting for anyone else would have been a waste (and the other options were equally sucky). If it had been Hillary v McCain, I would have voted for McCain. Hillary v Romney, I likely would have voted for Romney. If it was Hillary v Bush... welll.....

So back to Titor and presidents and stuff....

Harte

He said that on his timeline, it was Hillary who won the election that Obama won in our timeline. She proceeded to start shit with Russia, and her dem allies in Congress began to seize guns. That was when the urban-rural split began and was the beginning of the civil war.

It was kind of uncanny how he predicted even her zeal to start shit with Russia.
No.
His last post was in 2001. He said no such thing.
All beside the fact that he was a fake.

Harte

Kairos

No.
His last post was in 2001. He said no such thing.
All beside the fact that he was a fake.

Harte

Yeah, he did. I read every last post. I am not digging through them again just to fight with you. He literally said Hillary won in 2008.

Kairos

Oh, yes. You got me. I'm an undercover leftist hippie... *snip*

So I voted for Hillary...

Yep.

giphy.gif

Harte

Yeah, he did. I read every last post. I am not digging through them again just to fight with you. He literally said Hillary won in 2008.
No. He didn't. He spoke only of the next president. Said he tried to be like Lincoln.
HE tried to be like Lincoln.

His last post was in 2001.

Harte

Kairos

No. He didn't. He spoke only of the next president. Said he tried to be like Lincoln.
HE tried to be like Lincoln.

His last post was in 2001.

Harte

He specifically said Hillary Clinton. I am not going to continue to argue this with you because neither of us have any intention of digging through all those posts.

Hillary Clinton won the 2008 election on his timeline and proceeded to do things that would cause the civil war (gun confiscations, etc). Meanwhile, what we now call the deep state was doing exactly what they are doing now and pulling Russia into everything with their shenanigans.

Harte

BS.
Titor never named the 2008 president (nor the 2004 winner,) and referred to him as "his/her."

The President or “leader” in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.
source

Harte

Last edited:

JasperMoon

What did I do to warrant this attack? I just asked for some help in finding a John Titor passage. And that's it. Thanks to the one who found it for me. To the other one. Happy Karma payback.