John Titor could be right.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
They are quotes from the films 8(

Clearly I'm very sad and have watched 'Escape from New York' and 'Escape from LA' too many times! ;)

I had other quotes to throw in at various points. I don't think I'll bother now as they will be lost on everyone :(

By the way, call me whatever you want!
But remember it is a family forum.. Snake is good, apparently I look a bit like him, minus the tattoo.

GDZero

But funny thing is. Out of all scientific researchers, CERN the one who will have something to do with John Titor, came out of no where and found the new particle. I bet you 80-90% of the worlds population didnt know about CERN until the new particle was created.

I don't know if it's just my optimism or what ever, but, I am just curious about the world. I also heard the Anime Steins;Gate created by the Japanese, was actually founded before CERN and in the anime they used SERN. Isn't that just a bit... Weird?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
But funny thing is. Out of all scientific researchers, CERN the one who will have something to do with John Titor, came out of no where and found the new particle. I bet you 80-90% of the worlds population didnt know about CERN until the new particle was created.

I don't know if it's just my optimism or what ever, but, I am just curious about the world. I also heard the Anime Steins;Gate created by the Japanese, was actually founded before CERN and in the anime they used SERN. Isn't that just a bit... Weird?

It was Dragon Ball Z that was released in 1989, before Titor, yet has a similar story to Titor's. Titor's story seems to be a combination of Dragon Ball Z and Alas, Babylon.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

It was Dragon Ball Z that was released in 1989, before Titor, yet has a similar story to Titor's. Titor's story seems to be a combination of Dragon Ball Z and Alas, Babylon.
Dragon Ball Z? :confused: How so?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

An online buddy made a video showing all the similarities. I'll have to track him down and track down the video again. I might have posted it here a long time ago. It just makes you wonder --- Did Titor use Dragon Ball Z as a basis for his story?

Interestingly, he shows some space ships in the anime that look like modern day UFO sightings.

Here's his channel. I need to find the video I was talking about, though.

Goten Son - YouTube

I can't find the PM's in YouTube... UGH

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

An online buddy made a video showing all the similarities. I'll have to track him down and track down the video again. I might have posted it here a long time ago. It just makes you wonder --- Did Titor use Dragon Ball Z as a basis for his story?

Interestingly, he shows some space ships in the anime that look like modern day UFO sightings.

Goten Son - YouTube
I'm a big Dragon Ball Z fan.. :p But I know more about DB than I do Titor, so I'm curious to see the similarities... :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Goten Son - YouTube
I'm a big Dragon Ball Z fan.. :p But I know more about DB than I do Titor, so I'm curious to see the similarities... :)

I've never watched it, but he said that Trunks is Titor. Trunks also had a good relationship with his mother and may have went back in time to retrieve something. I really need to find the video. :)