John Titor in Bible Codes

Hemoman

John Titor in Bible Codes

Bibles codes are a system of evenly spaced characters in the Torah and Bible that supposedly is able to predict future things and tell about events and people, etc.

anyway i found a site that apparently has information regarding John Titor in Bible Codes.

http://www.revelation13.net/KingJames14a.html

enjoy

virtualgirl

Re: John Titor in Bible Codes

I haven't tried the king james version but I did check in the Torah and either I'm using the software wrong or he isn't in there. LOL...that's one of the first things I looked for. I'll take a look though, Thanks

StarLord

Hey, see what those codes have to say about CHEESEBURGERS. That should be interesting to see if Paradise is mentioned in conjunction.

Hemoman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
I haven't tried the king james version but I did check in the Torah and either I'm using the software wrong or he isn't in there. LOL...that's one of the first things I looked for. I'll take a look though, Thanks[/b]

Yeah I know what you mean. I've tried about three programs and I can't get much success searching for anything with them. I hate to shell out 60 bucks to search bible codes when it ought to be free considering how potentially beneficial it is to humanity.

Well Ravelled

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Hemoman\")</div>
Yeah I know what you mean. I've tried about three programs and I can't get much success searching for anything with them. I hate to shell out 60 bucks to search bible codes when it ought to be free considering how potentially beneficial it is to humanity.[/b]

Are you a christian?