John titor in the news

Samstwitch

(My comment is not reflected on the Original Poster of this thread.)

My assessment as a Titor researcher: I don't like that article. The author makes it look like Larry Haber is ca$hing in on the John Titor story, and an underlying tone that Haber is the hoaxer behind the story. That just isn't true. Haber is not making money off of JT merchandise and/or the book. The book was self-published, which is very expensive, and only a very limited number of copies were sold, certainly not enough to make a profit. Neither is Haber selling any JT merchandise.

Larry Haber, an Attorney for the JT family, gets death threats every week over the John Titor story, as do other members of his own family. The "John Titor Foundation" was created by Haber for John's family so they could publish John's story without revealing their true identity, as that would put their life in danger. The JT story is not a hoax.

EXCERPT

In a video posted to YouTube, a group of sleuths track down Dr Larry Haber, a Florida-based entertainment lawyer who represents Kay Titor, a woman who has claimed to be the mother of John since 2006.

In the clip, Haber is asked for further details about Ms Titor, but asks the crew to delete his comments. [Watch deleted scene below.] Haber remains fairly tight-lipped throughout the interview, and denies allegations the story is a hoax.

No wonder. Haber is the CEO of The John Titor Foundation, the company behind the merchandise and book sales that profit from perpetuating John’s story. He continues to deny allegations his brother, John “Rick” Haber, was John Titor, even though an Italian investigative TV show, Voyager, directly linked him to John and is seen to be the most credible explanation.

His expertise in IT has been well documented, as have the skills of Haber’s son, Brandon. Brandon’s extensive IT knowledge has led him to work for various US government organisations including NASA and the US Air Force.

The problem is there is little evidence to suggest who John Titor was, real or not. It’s unlikely the mystery will be solved. His mother has never gone public — in fact there is no evidence she even exists.

Here is the deleted scene from the Larry Haber Interview referred to in the article that implies he has something to hide about "Ms Titor", when in fact, it was about his son and himself:

I also don't like that the author refers to Art Bell's BBS Message Board as "now defunct...conspiracy forum Art Bell"...IMO almost sounds as if Art Bell was a has-been conspiracy nut who faded away, which could not be further from the truth.

It’s easy to palm it off as an elaborate hoax, but during the five months of John Titor’s online existence, he spent hours answering questions from believers and sceptics on (now defunct) public conspiracy forum Art Bell about the future, time travel and his own life, including eerie predictions that some internet types believe are coming true.

IMO, it's just another article trying to make John Titor look like a hoax instead of a real Time Traveler. I see it was written by someone in Australia...the people who gave up their guns. :rolleyes: Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

Last edited: