John Titor may be back

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm still here because there are others like me working on building a time machine.

Can you summarize your time machine for me here in 1 paragraph?

I am exploring using the weak and strong nuclear forces to access the time force. There is no time machine as of yet. But I am having very good indications that I can access the time force.

titorite

No, John Titor, two did not type any of that, You need to get your lying under control Ren. Your obfuscating truth of what was really posted? and for what? Attention? Is people paying attention to you that important to you? ......Stop lying about things Ren.

What are you talking about Titorite?

John Titor 2 did type this.

Here is the link -- the proof. You need quit drinking.

I Am John Titor, Ask Me a Question - Page 80

Ren , you are not John TItor two. Look at the OP of that thread, it is you, by name. You really need to get your lying under control because at this point your lying is detrimental to the official record. If you can't be honest by choice or by default maybe you shouldn't post here.

titorite

What are you talking about Titorite?

John Titor 2 did type this.

Here is the link -- the proof. You need quit drinking.

I Am John Titor, Ask Me a Question - Page 80

What is meant by "John Titor 2"?

That would be one of thousands of John Titor wannabees. None of them have any proof either.
Actully Einstein Thats Ren. The OP of that thread is Ren. Also he calls himself John Thomas at several points through out that thread. It's not one of thousands and it is not just anyone, It s our man Ren here attempting to get as much attention as possible by trying to convince people that he is John Titor.

More over, Ren knows how to quote properly and Edit properly. But his compulsive lying is getting worse because now he has taken to misquoting others and lying about what other people say...He is heading into a full blown delusional fantasy world.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What are we supposed to do now?

Ren, why do you need to distort reality? Why are you role-playing on everyone like that?

Ren

What are we supposed to do now?

Ren, why do you need to distort reality? Why are you role-playing on everyone like that?

I suggested the idea that I'm a role-player and a liar. You all forgot that I was the first. And now you to believe me to be a role-player and a liar. My work here is done.